Closed Thread
Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you @stacey10 hope everything is ok today with you midwife.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Debant midwife visit went actually really well, still measuring on the smaller side, she measured me bigger than what I did and I'm sure she sneaks in a couple of cm but it was a very proactive visit, she gave me the head obs email and encouraged me to send her an email explaining my issues which I have just done and has also given me a form to get my iron levels retested and we will probably go with the iron transfusion to get my levels up even if the have risen a bit from the suppliments, I do feel slightly better energy wise so maybe they're finally starting to help but as she said I'm already at an increase risk of a pph so could only benefit from one anyway. Next scan is booked for 3rd Jan then final OB appointment is the following wk unless I go over 40 wks but not sure how that works with a vbac and with me being that much older again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear it was a positive visit @stacey10 .wow getting so close.
    Im in Syd tonight for IVIG.
    im getting headaches at the moment which is getting annoying. But I'm not complaining about any pregnancy symptoms cause it's good to be getting them. Think I might sleep a bit tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant I got a few headaches as well, damn hormones make sure your drinking plenty of water ! Having a good/decent nights sleep is a dream for me so if you do enjoy it !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, so far we have had a fantastic holiday visiting Vienna and Prague (the Christmas markets have been the highlight). The donor collection went well with 11 embryos extracted and 9 mature eggs fertilised. Today I had the transfer with 2 healthy large grade 1 embryos implanted. We also had the opportunity to freeze sperm and also 2 grade 1 embryos. The clinic staff have been amazing and Anna the Australian Coordinator is just so lovely and helpful. Now it is a waiting game for the results. In the meantime our holiday journey continues through Europe to the final destination at the end of the month, Italy. We are having to delay the blood test a week until we get home to Australia, but have been reassured this will be okay, although I will test with urine test prior. Have a wonderful Christmas everyone and will touch base on my return home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally an update @Amberbright !! Fantastic news on the frosties as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @Amberbright Anna is lovely and helpful. Enjoy the rest of your trip and have a great Christmas. Will wait for the stick results.

12 weeks tomorrow for me. Can't believe it. Still waiting to have the next scan which is next Tuesday. The constant paranoia, need to see there is still a heartbeat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant, can understand just how you feel and I don't have everything that you have going on!! The other lady that was there at the same time as you didn't have a good scan result today, she has lost both twins, both were fine last wk sh*ts me how this happens, looking forward to a good update from you though

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stacey10 so sad for the other lady. So hard to be going so well and so close to the 12 week mark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, its day 4 post embryo transfer and I have just had a little bleed, bright red ☹️ Will rest tomorrow in bed, but did anyone have bleeding after this far out from transfer?