ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahhhh got a cold with a horrible cough. 6:30am and DH heading to supermarket to get honey and lemon. Any suggestions on how to treat? I'm looking at the positives. Cold means immune system down which is what we are trying to achieve with Dr M treatment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Debant!!!! yay so happy for you!!!
    In relation to the cold well other than sleep and some garlic not really sure how helpful I would be ... I got sick prior to transfer and had some Panadol based medication I picked up in Austria not sure what the equivalent would be here but I would ask your Chemist.

Hope everyone is going well. I have been away for work the last couple of weeks so just catching up on where everyone is this is moving along this thread which is great!!!!

AFM well we have now been referred to the main hospital in Perth which handles all the higher risk stuff which means I have to find accommodation for about 6 weeks hmmmm well I get why but geez they expect the world. Our little man is growing well and happy about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant just rest and keep your fluid I take up, honey is good, especially market honey keep your temp in check with panadol if you need to. @tegs26 our main hospital wanted me there from 37 wks but that's just not doable for me, 6 wks is slightly over doing it I think especially if everything is going well with the pregnancy and Bub, you could say no, it's within your rights, I can go down on the weekend but that's when Im due so it looks like it'll be another mad rush in the car to get there on time @Amberbright it all starts to become real once you have done the injection

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you feel better soon and recover quickly @Debant.

I have 8 days of taking the pill to go but had to swap medications from Marvelon to Estelle (a stronger pill) due to break through periods for the last week. Did anyone experience light break through period on the pill?

I purchased the injection medication on Friday and the bank account took another hit, but now I'm ready for the 1st of November and excited to be moving forward with the plans for Zlin! My partner and I have had the works done with testing so that we knew what our state of health and fertility status is to date. All final tests came back with no Ovarian Antibodies and no Sperm Antibodies, so very happy about the results. My husband is going to have a third lot of sperm tests done in the next week or so just to make sure counts and quality are all good. The first test wasn't so good, the next test was good so hoping the next one is also good.

We are looking forward to receiving some information about our donor in the next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amberbright I had some light bleeding while on the pill. Anna my coordinator was not worried about it. This was also the first year I had bleeding after the big jab.

I am feeling a bit better today. My cough is not as bad as it was yesterday morning when I woke. Coughs are always worse first thing in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bit nervous. Finally got progesterone from last Thursday. Only 28. Bit cranky cause if identified then could have acted then. Now been 5 days. Hopefully hcg result this afternoon show rising and not too late to get the progesterone levels up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Debant. Can you get a progesterone in oil injection done? For me it worked quickly. If not, just increase your dosage of the one you are currently taking. My progesterone level was 25.6 at one point and all was good. So try not to stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've spoken to DRM office. Sending a script for injection. But I've got some progesterone shots sc from last year from Zlin so going to start them tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant I'm sure all will be ok as it's only just under what the clinic like to see it at but good that your starting the injections as well to give it an added boost

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reassurance. Still don't have HCG result. G from Dr M is chasing it and the fbc I did for dr M this morning. So just waiting to hear from her. But my ob office called and they had the progesterone for today which was 41, so feeling a bit better that it has risen. Blood tests are weird. All done at the same time. The HCG and progesterone was even the same vial. But they get 1 part and not the other. Ob has asked me to go to genea for the testing now because they can advise quicker.