+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well no new bleeding and cramping has stopped thanks to the Valium, I'm stopping the aspirin for a couple of days as well, will do a fmu test this morning and compare the two and my bloods are at 8.15 this morning so first up and will get results late afternoon, thanks for positive thoughts ladies even though I had a few bleeds with the last pregnancy it certainly doesn't make it any easier or less worrisome when you experience them again, good luck with your blood test @Tegs and hope things are still settled with you @jensdream

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (01-06-2016),tegs26  (01-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta in today at 216 for 12 dpo so happy with that, next one Friday

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (01-06-2016),Rhino  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news Stacey. For Friday.
    how you going tegs and jensdream.
    I am dreading this waiting time this year. If we have the same result as the last 2 times it's going to be very hard to deal with.

Inam am at the exciting stage, planning. We are thinking of Salzburg, Cesky Krumlov and Bratislava this year. Just confirming with Anna the dates we need to be in Zlin and work it all out from there. We are thinking of just paying everything for treatment in one transfer before we go, what are your thoughts? we thought that would be easier than deposit and balance when there.

hope you are all doing well.

deb

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

stacey10  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow much better numbers than mine hun. Mine was only 92 at 14dpo and 312 at 17dpo.

Fingers crossed for great numbers on Friday xx

Ahhh the planning stage, I was anxious and excited at the same time. Happy planning deb. Let us knw if we can be of any help

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jensdream For This Useful Post:

stacey10  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies @Deb if it's easier for you then pay the whole lot, I did the depost first, then about 3 wks before we went I sent the rest over, you still need to go down to accounts and they check that you've paid and give you a receipt but for me it was easier to do it that way then it was all done with

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tegs26 @jensdream @stacey10 thinking about you ladies. Hope that everything will settle and you'll have a healthy and boring pregnancy from now on. I was following your posts and thinking about you but didn't have the chance to write. @Deb , I tried to pay the full amount before I went and they didn't accept it. They said there are new regulations in place. But you can try and see what they say. Good luck with the plans. Stay positive.

We are good. I am enjoying the motherhood and loving every second with my little one. We had some bumps in the road with breastfeeding, but he's growing nicely and he's incredibly cute, smiling and making funny faces. Except that we are a little bit overwhelmed and stressed with the whole family (parents and parents in law) visiting us and staying with us for a while. So a bit crowded here atm and probably won't be able to post for a while.

Take care of you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (02-06-2016),stacey10  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HFAM thanks love for you thoughs I so glad your little man has settled. Don't worry about the posting totally get that u r busy!!! Lol

Blood tests back today seem to be doubling progesterone still a little low but it's going up which is good.

Fingers crossed and toes crossed and every other appendage lol am trying to arrange a scan in Perth upon our return not been so successful

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tegs26 For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @HFAM, lovely to hear from you and so good your enjoying your wee man, can only imagine having parents and inlaws staying @Tegs, typical, get bloods, scan around the world and try to at home and.... Difficult ugh!! Good luck !! When do you exactly arrive home ? I'm hating it back, and wishing we could bundle the kids up in suitcases and head back over !! Although I'd be a little ball of food over there, have put on nearly 4 kg with all the yummy stuff I was eating, so hopefully back to being good old sensible all that extra will come back off

16. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HFAM good to hear things going well with your little one.
    Stacey, tegs and Jensdream hope everything is still going well.

well it's all happening here. Have the med schedule already and no probs if we want to pay all before we go. I remember you all saying that getting the big needle was harder now because the online pharmacy was not sending here now. What did you all do to get the needle? I think I can get it through my ob if I have too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my repeated hcg results back. Monday was 312, today after 4 days its only at 887.

Does this look extremely low? I checked on the online calculator and thats a doubling rate of every 63.7hours.

I've been extremely sick and constantly coughing. I hope my sickness hasn't effected the fetus. Ahhh dammit this worry and anxiety just doesnt stop!

Has anyone experienced low doubling numbers like this and heard of a healthy baby being born?

Fearing the worst at this stage