1. Entirety - The Word Alive
2. Happy Song - Bring Me The Horizon
3. Bottom Feeder - Parkway Drive
4. Live for Today - Escape the Fate
5. Night of the Hunter - 30 Seconds to Mars
Very hard to pick just 5 songs!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 31 to 40 of 51
03-01-2016 21:10 #31
03-01-2016 21:12 #32
The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:
03-01-2016 21:26 #33
Here's my 5.
1. 1979- Smashing pumpkins
A song about youth and innocence I guess. There's something sad about it, but at the same time, it makes me feel comfortable. I could listen to this song on repeat.
2. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
Because no-one sings it like Jeff.
3. Daughter - Pearl Jam
Growing up in the 90's was pretty spesh. This song reminds me of a spontaneous kareoke sing along in the back of a mini van. Good times.
4. Sound of Muzak - Porcupine tree.
This song talks about the demise of music due to greed, marketing, etc. He calls music one of the wonders of the world. Just love it. Check it out.
5. Enter Sandman - Metallica
This song is close to my heart as it reminds me of one of my dearest friends who passed away in highschool. It brings happy and jovial memories
03-01-2016 21:29 #34
Ooh hard to decide...so many songs to pick from...
1. "Tonight, Tonight" by the Smashing Pumpkins. This was our wedding song. DH is a big Pumpkins fan & I've loved this song since I first heard it as a kid.
2. "Broken Bones" by Birds of Tokyo. It was a turning point in my life when I decided to leave a destructive relationship & pull myself out of depression. This song held alot of meaning for me through this.
3. "Engel" by Rammstein.
4. "Nemo" by Nightwish. I love the operetic style mixed with metal.
5. "The Blister Exists" by Slipknot. The drumming is awesome.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
03-01-2016 21:30 #35Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:
03-01-2016 21:30 #36
Ok. I think I can do this *breathes into paper bag*
Just A Man - Faith No More
Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
The Scientist - Coldplay
Crown of Love - Arcade Fire
Space Oddity - David Bowie
03-01-2016 21:31 #37
Loving all the midnight oil fans, kinda related ðŸ˜œ
03-01-2016 21:40 #38Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
04-01-2016 07:28 #39
The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:
04-01-2016 09:11 #40
By RubyGirl in forum IVFReplies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2015, 12:33
By lesley76 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General ChatReplies: 47Last Post: 02-04-2015, 16:51
By fluffykitty in forum General ChatReplies: 42Last Post: 01-04-2015, 21:40
Heinz Baby BasicsOur BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your babyâ€™s feeding development. Youâ€™ll love our ...
LATESTWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at homeGuide to government family benefit payments
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
How long would you leave your 8 (almost 9) year old at home alone?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Would you breastfeed in public?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
2.5yo hitting/pushing (possible ASD)Discipline & behaviour
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
Show me your lunchbox 2017!!Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
Adelaide Hubbers #2Adelaide
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat