Oh I love "All I Ask Of You" LLH. It's on my bucket list to see Phantom.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 20 of 51
03-01-2016 18:51 #11
The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:
03-01-2016 19:05 #12
This is a tough one!
I think mine would be:
1. Won't let you down - Hilltop Hoods. Love everything by Hilltops, but this one just gets me.
2. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen. The words to this song are just so desperately sad, it makes me cry, but is a fantastic sing along too.
3. Hometown - Adele. Has a special meaning for me.
4. Purple Sneakers - You Am I. Just love it. No reason!
5. Today - Smashing Pumpkins. Reminds me of my angsty youth 😁
03-01-2016 19:09 #13
1) Nutshell - Alice in Chains. Especially the unplugged version. There is just so much emotion and anguish in the words and the song I feel my heart hurting.
2) Creep - Stone Temple Pilots - my fav band and given their lead singer Scott Weiland who I've had a crush on since 15 years old died a few weeks ago, I cry now every time I listen to, or sing it.
3) Lola - The Kinks - I love the song but love how progressive they were. No one talked about transsexualism, especially in a positive light in the 60's.
4) Pantera - Walk - great punchy metal song for the gym and reminds me of my teens when I wanted to have Phil Anselmo's babies
5) I've got to go Now - Toni Childs - As a child who grew up in this environment it makes me emotional.
03-01-2016 19:12 #14
03-01-2016 19:13 #15
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:
03-01-2016 19:20 #16
Rearview Mirror - Pearl Jam
Say Something - Something for Kate
Every Little Thing She Does is Magic - The Police
Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac
Don't Change - INXS
That was really hard. I have about 50 more 😁
The Following User Says Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:
03-01-2016 19:24 #17
White Rabbit- Jefferson Airplane
Cover of the Rolling Stone- Dr. Hook
Your Disposal- Cattle Decapitation
Your Casualty- Abramelin
Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town- Pearl Jam
Sugar Man- Rodriguez
Geez I'm getting soft in my old age! I can count, I'm just indecisive.
03-01-2016 19:30 #18
03-01-2016 19:31 #19
The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:
03-01-2016 19:36 #20Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
1. Girl From Mars - Ash
It just reminds of my besties from highschool and we're still great friends.
2. State of Love and Trust - Pearl Jam
So hard to pick just ONE PJ song - soundtrack of my life really. Loved that man for over twenty years!
3. The Dead Heart - Midnight Oil
Love the band, loved their message, every time I saw them live they absolutely blew me away. This is my kids fave and DH is also a huge fan so we rock out to it in the car all the time. My four year old calls it the "do do song"
4. He ain't heavy, he's my brother - this has always been mine and my dad's special song. So, so special to me.
5. Ship Song - Nick Cave. No words can describe my love for this song.
This was SOOOO hard!
By RubyGirl in forum IVFReplies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2015, 12:33
By lesley76 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General ChatReplies: 47Last Post: 02-04-2015, 16:51
By fluffykitty in forum General ChatReplies: 42Last Post: 01-04-2015, 21:40
TribalanceTriBalance is a physio, yoga & pilates studio in Brisbane's inner north, offering specialised women's health ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Married At First Sight 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
TTC #1 - Conception & Due Date TimingConception & Fertility General Chat
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
Albert?Choosing Baby Names
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF