+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a good day today, not a lot of time for exercise but managed to squeeze in a 20 minute 3 round circuit of 50/30/20 kettle bell swings, sit ups and lunges with 1 minute of skipping rope between each round. PT normal schedule resumes tomorrow so I am hitting the 9:30 class! 3ltr of water, 14,000 steps, quinoa/ brown rice salad for lunch and steak and steamed veg for dinner, a hand full of twisties and a small bounty chocolate! Have to indulge a little!! Feeling good about January!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mama of 1 For This Useful Post:

Koarlo  (04-01-2016),Sabochan  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wah! I bought new scales yesterday and weighed myself this morning. I'm 3.8kgs heavier that I thought!!!! Bl00dy hell!! So unmotivated right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're off on holidays today. I've got all my snacks sorted, taking vegetables etc. with me for meals and will just buy some chicken, prawns or steak for BBQs. I also known someone near where we're staying who makes awesome preprepared meals so we will grab some of those and maybe eat out once or twice. Lots of walking and swimming over the next few days. I'm excited!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmumm View Post
    I'm starting today! Back at work and myfitnesspal will become my new best friend. I need to be accountable for what goes in my mouth and I find myself snacking on kids leftovers which can add hundreds of extra calories a day.

My goals aren't really kg related I've decided, i'm going to measure by cm lost and celebrate the small wins of fitting into my prepreg jeans, having my wedding ring fit properly and finding collarbones again.

Edit - do those that use myfitnesspal want to be friends on there to keep track? Not sure how you do that though?
    I think we are friends on there from the Fitbit thread! I have no active friends so while I'm logging everything I'm not really accountable so no one actually looks at it haha. My username is the same as on here if anyone would like to add me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to azelqra For This Useful Post:

Mmumm  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How often is everyone weighing in? I weighed myself after 2 days and have lost 200g but thinking that's pointless because the scales probably aren't even accurate to 200g! I've been weighing myself as soon as I get up in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    Wah! I bought new scales yesterday and weighed myself this morning. I'm 3.8kgs heavier that I thought!!!! Bl00dy hell!! So unmotivated right now
    Oh no! Try not to be disheartened hun. Easier said than done, I know. You CAN do this!
    @babyno1onboard - I'm weighing weekly for the moment, first thing when I wake up Monday mornings.
    I've lost 1kg this week and my body fat percentage on my scales has gone down 0.9%

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (04-01-2016),My Beloved Ones  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I need to start celebrating my little wins, otherwise I get too grumpy when I fall off the wagon. Yesterday I had mcdonalds for lunch and it wasn't even that good, but then I drank heaps of water yesterday afternoon and was going to have a mars bar ice cream, but brushed my teeth and went to bed instead! Today I haven't eaten anything unhealthy, so far it has been a green smoothie, babybel cheese, banana and a red pesto chicken salad for lunch :-)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I will jump in now if that is ok. I am starting this year 10 kgs lighter than last year, so I plan to continue in the same routine. I go to the gym every day I can, mostly that is four mornings a week, sometimes five. I have very simple eating habits, but of course the odd meal away from home is a challenge. I will be weighed on Friday at the gym, and that is where I will start for this month. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I weighed myself today on digital scales and have pretty much regained the 4 kg I worked really hard to lose last year.
    Ate out for lunch today and last night was a write off when dh bought home some KFC. Will aim for light dinner and no snacking after kids in bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've eaten exactly the same as yesterday (it's just me to feed and hard to make meals as single portions so always end up eating the same thing 2-3 days in a row). Went to pump class at the gym. Planning on doing a long walk in the morning feeling good!!!