+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just made these snack bars, fairly high in sugar due to the dates and apricots but they're filling and definitely not full of chemicals: http://cookieandkate.com/2013/homema...t-almond-bars/

I did half almond and half cashews. They'd be really good with coconut in the mix too!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451730279.161194.jpg

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Sabochan  (03-01-2016),sunnyflower  (02-01-2016),TaylasWorld  (16-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January Weight Loss Challenge

Yay love this! I have started PT about 2 months ago and managed to loose 3 kg and drop 20 cm in size in that time! I would like to loose another 10kg, I have a fit bit and am generally active I average about 12/15000 steps a day so around 10k! This will keep the momentum going!!! My aim is 3kg by the end of Jan!
    Last edited by Mama of 1; 02-01-2016 at 23:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you feeling today Theboys&me? I have anxiety and I hate it, so I can relate to you feeling stressed and not wanting to eat. I hope things resolve for you quickly.

30 mins on tready done, ate a banana and mango. Lunch will be a prawn roll. I had the most awful headache yesterday so today in going to buy a drink bottle and leave it on the bench to remind myself to drink more water.

Have a great day everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    How are you feeling today Theboys&me? I have anxiety and I hate it, so I can relate to you feeling stressed and not wanting to eat. I hope things resolve for you quickly.

30 mins on tready done, ate a banana and mango. Lunch will be a prawn roll. I had the most awful headache yesterday so today in going to buy a drink bottle and leave it on the bench to remind myself to drink more water.

Have a great day everyone!
    I was diagnosed with Generalised Anxiety Disorder about 6 years ago and was medicated for 6 months... I've managed to stay off meds for over 5 years and can usually use cognitive therapy to help.... but this feels different. Not as drastic - just a general stress related to finances. Thanks for your thoughts though. I have a much bigger appetite today but they could be tired hunger cos I slept pretty badly last night ... gah!

Well done on your positive start to the morning. I'm looking forward to getting into a gym routine tomorrow. My gym does reduced hours and no crèche from 24th Dec til 4th Jan so I haven't been able to attend because I have no one to watch my boys. I'm determined to make use of it now though!!

I sneaky weighed and in two days I've dropped 600g ... Hopefully that will equate to about 1 kg at the end of the week. That's my goal anyway

This arvo we are going to take our dog for a walk. Every bit counts right?

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

My Beloved Ones  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I was diagnosed with Generalised Anxiety Disorder about 6 years ago and was medicated for 6 months... I've managed to stay off meds for over 5 years and can usually use cognitive therapy to help.... but this feels different. Not as drastic - just a general stress related to finances. Thanks for your thoughts though. I have a much bigger appetite today but they could be tired hunger cos I slept pretty badly last night ... gah!
    Sorry to butt in but have you tried upping b vits? That can help with stress. Also the stress remedy things might help too.

Anxiety sucks. Hope you feel yourself soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    I'd love to get a fit bit. Do you think they're worth the money? What sort did you get?
    I have a flex, I used it to lose 25kg, definitely worth it for me, in fact when I stopped wearing it I stopped losing weight, I've just dusted it off and back on the band wagon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PipersMummy For This Useful Post:

My Beloved Ones  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off to a good start up early took DS for a walk. Have started a Detox. Logging in MFP & keeping with my calories.

Hoping to lose 1kg this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spent close to an hour in the gym this arvo. Arm and shoulder workout, a bit of boxing and a HIIT workout on the treadmill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Almost done 1.5L of water for today. Waiting till it cools off a bit to do my workout. I'm using the free Emily Skye app if anyone wanted to check it out.
    Breakfast was rye toast with avocado tomato and tuna again - yum
    Lunch I had leftover sweet chilli chicken and lime stir fry from last night's dinner.
    Apple and peanut butter for a snack soon.
    Undecided on dinner at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was at the shops with the kids. They had maccas so I ended up eating the small fries. Will need to have a smaller dinner tonight. Back to work tomorrow so hopefully get into a better routine.