Our beautiful DS. He's such a calming presence.
Watching DD learn and grow
My wonderful family and friends
My mum's health problems
+ Reply to Thread
Results 31 to 38 of 38
01-01-2016 14:29 #31
01-01-2016 14:39 #32
Amazing kids thriving in every way
Our awesome community of people
Couple of great trips away
Improvement in my health thanks to a brilliant naturopath. Best I've felt in 10 years
DH - freaking love him
Improvement in anxiety thanks to a great psych
Stressful year for DH at work
Feeling jaded in my work
My sister and her never-ending crap
2015 was overall pretty good
01-01-2016 15:32 #33Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2015
watching my babies grow and their bond formed,
studied and got my certificate 3 in childcare (I was certain I would fail it)
dealing with crap from pain in the *** people
having my real estate call christmas eve to tell me my landlord is selling our house, bye bye home security ... again (been sold out from under me 6 years ago when I'd not long moved in here)
01-01-2016 23:28 #34
birth of my last baby
finishing my speech therapy degree
dh's family drama
01-01-2016 23:43 #35
- DS's school report, he's improved so much in the last 6 months
- buying a house with DP, both of us fulfilled our dream (especially DP, he has wanted to live on acreage for many many years, and I'm so happy to have helped make that come true for him
- DD getting diagnosed with cancer at just 3 years old...worst nightmare come true. Thank god the prognosis is good!
02-01-2016 09:17 #36
Highlight is my ds, after years of fighting to fall pregnant he is the light of my life and such a gorgeous little person.
* my marriage turning to crap
* constant financial stress and considering bankruptcy
* struggling to get back into the workforce
* struggling with my own mental health and the expectations I have of myself.
* my step dad being put on palliative care
Hoping that 2016 is going to be an amazing year for all of us
Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app
02-01-2016 09:44 #37
*Every day with DS!
*Conceiving again after a 15 month TTC journey.
*Feeling like we are getting closer to our dream of home ownership!
*Losing a couple of friends to cancer
*losing a family member to road accident.
*feeling like we sacrifice too much family time for work!
All in all a good year.. Bring on 2016!
02-01-2016 15:43 #38
* Conceiving ds2 and after a horrible pregnancy and birth he arrived safely
* Ds1 becoming more independent and being a super cute big brother
* work was more enjoyable
* new friends
* my dad passed away 3 weeks before ds2 was born
* faced with the possibility of losing ds2 early on in the pregnancy and a stressful pregnancy the whole way through due to complications
By bhoffice in forum Product RecallsReplies: 0Last Post: 28-07-2015, 14:40
Hunter Women's Health CentreHunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Undecided whether to try for no 2?General Chat
Homework - is it necessary?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Positive HPT but bleedingConception & Fertility General Chat
Advice Wanted. Struggling with life as a new Mum to 9 month oldGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat