Meeting my birth uncle, aunt....
Going to Cambodia
Getting good grades at uni....
Birthsister telling me I am a life ruiner
Issues with my anxiety, depression and for the first time ever thoughts of self harm.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 30 of 38
31-12-2015 22:24 #21
31-12-2015 22:41 #22
- confirming that our move was the best decision for our family
- finally working out what medication I need and starting to loose weight and feel healthier
- struggling with TTC for another 12 months. seeing in another year without a bub is really hard
31-12-2015 23:13 #23
Moving into our new home after a 2 year process of designing and building it.
Watching DD turn into such a little girl.
Watching DS turn from a baby into an active and very cheeky toddler
Going back to work for the pure fact I can't be a full time SAHM.
Realising life is too short to stay in a thankless job so applying to study Interior Decoration. Something I should have done years ago!
Struggling every day with this parenting business.
Still not knowing if I have depression, anxiety or both
Being screwed over at work after 6 years of loyal service
Watching my mum struggle in an unhappy marriage
Watching DH going to work and coming home miserable because of his job and feeling guilty as he's only working at such a high level and in a really stressful job to make our mortgage repayments.
Unable to cope with the demands of 2 children, wondering why the hell do I find it so difficult when there's people with 3, 4, 5 + kids. Why can't I be as good at it or love it as much.
Disappointed with how I just can't connect with DD. She pushes my buttons so easily and I feel like she hates me most of the time as I have absolutely zero patience with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:
31-12-2015 23:17 #24
bought our first home
fell preg with bubba #1
dh got a fab new job which he's loving
have been fortunate to enjoy a few mini breaks and spend time with friends/family who live interstate
bought our new car
dh was made redundant from his old job
I wrecked our old car which made things a bit tough as we only have 1 car!
definitely the highlights outweigh the low points and hoping 2016 is full of more happiness and joy and great memories!
31-12-2015 23:30 #25
Falling pregnant twice
Being pregnant and getting over anxiety about loosing the second Bub
Our pre school was rated exceeding in national quality standards
Made some renos on the house
Having an easy going relationship with dh I think we've both grown up a lot
Miscarried our first baby at 12w was just so fortunate to fall preg again by accident a cycle later
Not being able to go to Las Vegas and have our dream wedding, it's not really a lowlight it's just something that didn't happen
Not completing my diploma that I signed up to, I need to kick my own *** into gear and figure out what I want to do
01-01-2016 00:03 #26
- finishing the house we'd been working on for 8 years & selling it for more than we wanted
- buying a new house that was bigger than we thought we could afford
- DH starting his own business & making a great start so far
- being surprised with a BFP before we were about to start TTC, and DD2 arriving with no hassles
- DD1 growing into an amazingly clever little creature who makes me laugh every single day
- DD1 figuring out she has her own free will. She's wonderful, but has tested me & my ideals about parenting a few times!
- DH's new business meaning he didn't have any time off when DD2 was born, and being left to struggle on my own from the beginning. Still trying to find my feet a little.
Definitely a winner of a year for me, can't believe my luck!
01-01-2016 07:09 #27
- DS1 attending preschool Every drop off was golden.
- DS1 recieving funds for an aid next year
- DH graduating his diploma in Customer Service and recieving a medal for the highest test results.
-DS1 making a friend.
- DS2 beginning to show interest in the things around him.
- Getting news that DS2 got a spot at a SDS and their school bus for next year.
- DS1s first real birthday party. Loved putting together Mario stuff.
- DS1 taking part in Auskick and being on tv for a few seconds.
- DS1s school orientation
- My 31st Princess Godzilla birthday cake.
- Every Mummy Dinner evening.
- Catching up with family members I haven't seen in years.
- Arguements and misunderstandings with the inlaws.
- Holidays - absolutely disarray.
- DS1 being diagnosed with ADHD on top of his autism.
- Being told that council were going to close our Early Intervention service. Fought to keep it open and succeeded. Was a very stressful 3 months.
- Early Intervention telling me that DS2 needs more help then they can provide.
- Failing to implement a form of communication for DS2.
- Arguements with DH about the snip.
- Drama concerning BIL1.
- Finding out my youngest sisters deepest darkest secret.
- Preparing for DS1s EnQ.
- The EnQ.
- Every single moment I fall apart or become angry.
- Realising DS2s life is going to be more complicated than I am ready for.
- Watching my long lasting friendship with my bestie deteriorate.
- Being scared of the future.
01-01-2016 08:20 #28
- DS starting preschool, early intervention classes & getting funding for OT & ST
- My migraines became less chronic
- DH starting a very small business
- DS finally toilet trained
- DH getting more shifts at work
- Two very enjoyable girls nights
- Traveling interstate to see my best friend
- Many challenging moments parenting our loveable but often difficult ASD child
- DH fractured his ribs and has had a lot of chronic knee pain
- DH having bouts of depression
- Issues with a neighbour causing a lot of stress
- accumulating more debt because we often can't pay big bills
- DH having a big falling out with a friend (thankfully back on good terms now)
- Two of my best friends having major medical issues with their children
I hope 2016 will be a better year for all my loved ones!
01-01-2016 09:01 #29
DS finishing kinder
DD just being her awesome self
DF being headhunted for a great job
DF loving his new job
Moving for said job and loving it
Making new friends
My small business going so well even with a move
We got engaged after 8 years!!
A good friend going through an awful break up
Croup many times
DF anxiety at times
01-01-2016 12:32 #30
DS starting school, making friends and coping amazingly.
Returning to the work force
DH changing jobs
Seeing Billy Connolly with my dad
Meeting new people through school
DH's stress from his previous job
DS being constantly sick in winter
DH and I both getting pneumonia
By bhoffice in forum Product RecallsReplies: 0Last Post: 28-07-2015, 13:40
Hunter Women's Health CentreHunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Situations - ok or not ok?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
What are our chances??pregnancy and babies through IVF
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
Food supplements for kidsGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Happiness thread.General Chat
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
IVF/ICSI/FET/due group March/April/May/June #3When are you due?