Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Chemist warehouse has FRER for $22.50 for 7, until 17/1/16
    Thanks I'll have to check it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    Jumping over from the Due in August group. I suffered a miscarriage new years eve at 7 weeks. Only had bleeding for 3 days after so not sure what my cycles will do now. Not sure if we will try again straight away, so I might be just a fly on the wall. Good luck everyone
    I'm so sorry to hear Lisa. I had a MC at 5 weeks on the 15th of Dec. I'm unsure what my cycles are doing either but we are jumping straight in again. I feel like I've recently ovulated, as I'm starting to have lower back pain, tummy cramps and feeling fatigued again same as last month when I got my BFP. Fingers crossed that my cycle is normal this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big love to @ChatlotteA & @lisa1986

I had one in October and my OB made me wait a month. Now we are in the second month of trying

TTC is not my friend.
    @ChatlotteA - they are great symptoms. Fatigue and bloated boobs are my giveaway. I am that tired at the moment though I don't think I would notice the difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default ~Jammin' January testing thread 2016~

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Chemist warehouse has FRER for $22.50 for 7, until 17/1/16
    They also have the big bottles of Blackmores pregnancy and breastfeeding vitamins (180 tablets) for $35 (down from $65), but low stock online apparently! So I will have to get down to the shop to buy some.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (04-01-2016),Lovemysons  (04-01-2016),mmaf  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies a newbie here. I've just started my first ever 2 week wait & will be testing on the 14th.
    I have no idea how I'm going to remain sane. I already spend excessive amounts of time just staring at my bbt chart - as if it will somehow make things happen in there. LOL. Please tell me I am not alone in being this crazy?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Hello ladies a newbie here. I've just started my first ever 2 week wait & will be testing on the 14th.
    I have no idea how I'm going to remain sane. I already spend excessive amounts of time just staring at my bbt chart - as if it will somehow make things happen in there. LOL. Please tell me I am not alone in being this crazy?!
    I'll be testing around the 18th.. Your definitely not alone. The 2ww is like a whole year of waiting.. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatlotteA View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear Lisa. I had a MC at 5 weeks on the 15th of Dec. I'm unsure what my cycles are doing either but we are jumping straight in again. I feel like I've recently ovulated, as I'm starting to have lower back pain, tummy cramps and feeling fatigued again same as last month when I got my BFP. Fingers crossed that my cycle is normal this month.
    It's not a nice situation and it's still so raw hence why I'm not sure about trying straight away. Although our daughter was conceived straight after a mc, so maybe we should see what happens. Wishing you lots of luck for a bfp! I know how nervous you must be x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lisa1986 For This Useful Post:

ChatlotteA  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Chatlotte, sorry to hear about your mc.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ChatlotteA  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my period is 9 days away. I have boobs that are tender if I press on them and I feel really tired right now. I have had 3 cups of a tea and a coffee today and still feel tired. Am I tired or could I possibly fingers crossed be feeling actual symptoms or is it way to soon? I don't have a clue how many dpo I am. I am doing a round of clomiphene next cycle (I think its just a brand of clomid).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hard to say. If AF isn't due for 9 days, that would be pretty early for symptoms, though it isn't unheard of either