Assuming my transplanted kidney behaves (and my gosh I hope it does)
Do more farming.
Do more gardening.
Enjoy my children.
Improve my photography.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 12 of 12
13-12-2015 21:55 #11Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2005
13-12-2015 21:57 #12Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2014
Great thread I hope everyone has success towards their hopes and dreams for the coming year.
What I'd like in 2016:
- to be a better mum to my little baby girl (5 months currently, been struggling a bit so far).
- I need to develop more patience and be less of a control freak
- be nicer to my DH he doesn't deserve my meanness 😢
- cope with putting DD in childcare, having massive anxiety about this
- sort out my work situation between my 2 employers. 1 is secure, great pay, boring as bat-sh!t, the other is my dream job but short term contract, mediocre pay, big commitment time-wise. I have to choose one or the other by mid-year!
- actually do my postgrad study that I put on hold this year
- possibly sell our house and hopefully move somewhere peaceful if I continue on hating our noisy neighbours 😁 it's really affecting me at the moment so as much as the financial squeeze of moving would hurt it might be necessary for my mental health
- take DD on her first holiday maybe far North Queensland or tassie
- be more frugal with my daily living!
House Call DoctorHouse Call Doctor can provide an urgent after-hours visit to you and your family, when urgent medical situations arise ...
LATESTWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at homeGuide to government family benefit payments
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Pokemon go. Chat #2General Chat
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
any one else get a bfp after laparoscopy?Endometriosis Chat
3 year old with mouth ulcersGeneral Child Health Issues
IVF babies due June/July/August 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF