My Dad dying suddenly has taught me to not expect your loved ones to be here tomorrow so make sure they know how much they mean to you. Also with our holiday being canned that even the best laid plans can fall apart
+ Reply to Thread
Results 31 to 40 of 49
08-12-2015 03:03 #31
08-12-2015 03:22 #32
That there is something bigger than me or you and that when that something bigger decides your time is up, it's up. There's no pleading, no begging, no fairness involved-just mortality and the cold reality that we don't control that xx
Also, that BC may not have been a fluke and that my body is capable!
That just in case I didn't get it the first time-40 weeks is a long time :O
08-12-2015 03:29 #33
What has 2015 taught you?
Life can turn to Sh!t in a split second
Life can't be planned
The difference between friends and acquaintances
Life can force you to reinvent yourself which is what I have to do for my babies.
Last edited by LoCo; 08-12-2015 at 10:41.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:
08-12-2015 04:58 #34
What has 2015 taught you?
I was just trying to figure out how to word something to join this thread and I found this on fb. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1449514718.072938.jpg
I am still learning how to do this
08-12-2015 05:07 #35Junior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2015
Most things that are worthwhile aren't easy, and most things that are easy aren't worthwhile.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sesame2nd For This Useful Post:
08-12-2015 14:52 #36
really like this thread.
- life for me is so much better with a planner, keeping my house in order and things on a schedule is boring but makes life so much better.
- i'm very fortunate to have such amazing friends who are authentic and celebrate the good things and are there when the bad things happen, they're people i'm so proud of.
- it's ok to pull back from people who are negative and draining or who play mind games.
- parents aren't around forever and every shopping trip or coffee with my mum is important because you never know whats around the corner.
- being grateful at the end of the day, makes me feel more peaceful. My day might have been exhausting with a toddler who is very spirited and active but it's nothing compared to a mum with her baby in hospital going through cancer treatment.
- being a working mum is hard, but you can find the right balance.
- when you focus on what you don't have, you miss so much of what you do have.
- that my online life is taking up too much time. So i'm taking a big break.
Last edited by Clementine Grace; 08-12-2015 at 14:54.
08-12-2015 15:21 #37
Last edited by TaylasWorld; 11-04-2016 at 15:11.
08-12-2015 15:23 #38
Last edited by TaylasWorld; 11-04-2016 at 15:10.
The Following User Says Thank You to TaylasWorld For This Useful Post:
08-12-2015 20:41 #39
That ANYTHING can happen and you never know what the universe has in store for you 😉
08-12-2015 21:33 #40
That I make really crappy decisions sometimes but it all works out in the end. That tomorrow is always a new day.
By bhoffice in forum Product RecallsReplies: 0Last Post: 28-07-2015, 13:40
Einsteinz MusicFun & interactive music classes! Classes are taught by professional musicians! Children are taught the fundamentals of ...
LATESTWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at homeGuide to government family benefit payments
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
3 year old with mouth ulcersGeneral Child Health Issues
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Pokemon go. Chat #2General Chat
Show me your child/ren's night light/lampGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
"loose" vagina after birth, how to fix? [TMI]Pregnancy & Birth General Chat