2015 has taught me....
That I'm fortunate to live where I do...
That 'stuff' doesn't matter ...
That beauty is within ...
That sometimes family can be people you aren't actually related to...
That a kind word said can last forever ...
That I'm 'good enough'...
That others opinions are perfect for them but not so much for me...
That a smile from my boys is the absolute greatest thing in the world...
That negativity just doesn't fit in my world ....
+ Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 30 of 49
07-12-2015 11:52 #21
07-12-2015 14:03 #22
This thread has taught me that I really need to take more notice of life, because I cannot think of one thing I've learnt in 2015
07-12-2015 14:34 #23
2015 has taught me:
- that I don't want to live my life waiting "until" (until we have more stability/money, until this is done or that comes to pass, until the kid/s are older). You can't put your life on hold, because you don't get a do-over.
- What I want to do with my life...FINALLY!
- That my self worth should only depend on what *I* think of me. I know that I'm a good and worthwhile person and I like who I am. (This was more of a rediscovery).
- That in the wise words of an icy queen, sometimes you just have to "let it goooooo"
- That it doesn't matter where I live, so long as DH & DS are with me, I'm home.
- That you can only drive out hate with love.
The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:
07-12-2015 18:35 #24
It really is who you know not what you know. I've been at home for several years - I know no one anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:
07-12-2015 18:54 #25
Sadly given the current climate of the world I have discovered that many of my friends and family are really judgmental or refugees, asylum seekers, Muslims etc. The things they post on Facebook make me so upset. I've deleted quite a few "friends" on Facebook in the last few weeks but still deciding how to deal with people in my family who post horrible, ignorant things
07-12-2015 19:03 #26
07-12-2015 19:07 #27
Firstly, great thread! Love it!
In 2015 I've learnt:
- I'm stronger than ever and am no longer scared to death when it comes to TTC.
- It's never too late to reconnect with long lost friends and that sometimes they mean so much more to you when they are back in your life.
- That holding back in fear can lead to missing out on wonderful things.
- That money comes and goes but the experiences it can give and the memories it can bring could last a lifetime.
- That a little positivity can completely change everything.
- That you live into your future and what you think, say or do today will ultimately cause the events in your future. It makes me stop and think about what I'm doing these days!
07-12-2015 19:29 #28
07-12-2015 20:07 #29
I have learnt that i can be a bit bad ****. I can actually run, jump, squat, lunge and box my **** off, and more.
The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:
sashas girl (07-12-2015)
07-12-2015 21:01 #30
By bhoffice in forum Product RecallsReplies: 0Last Post: 28-07-2015, 13:40
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training ProductsToilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Happiness thread.General Chat
Married At First Sight 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
Menevit versus Blackmores Conceive Well MenConception & Fertility General Chat
Recommend a swaddle please?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Chickenpox after being immunised?Pro-Vaccination
PCOS, atypical hyperplasia and one loss post IVFPolycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat