+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default March 2014 IVF/FET #4

@Missilina how are you going? I've only got 12 days left at work!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 you must be so ready to finish up and concentrate on baby stuff, how many weeks are you now? Have you got everything set up for baby now?
    I've been not the best actually this bloody cervix goes up and down and we are just watching it. But last night I was having back pains and braxton hicks with weird vaginal pains so called obs rooms and they asked me to come straight in couldn't see my cervix on his scan cause I didn't have a full bladder but did internal exam and said it looks closed but feels different so I will be having urgent scan today and he said if it's shorter stitch on Friday which I hope o don't need I'm completely freaking out thinking the worst and it's making me feel so sick.
    He also put me on a medication that's used for high bp but also helps stop contraction and relaxes the uterus, it's just another waiting game at the moment because my cervix is unusual but he isn't sure if it's going to cause an issue or not. Fast forward time please 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if you guys can help but I thought I'd have a bit of a vent. I'm at the end of my 3rd cycle of iui, I did 2 pee tests last night and they were both negative, and this morning I was due for my 2 week blood test which I firmly believe with be another negative, I have no symptoms of being up the duff so that’s great!

So back to starving myself and torturing myself with exercise, I’m so excited!!!

I feel like storming my Dr’s office and screaming at them, I Pay you so much money why can't you get me pregnant ?!?!

To which I am certain she would reply “well I told you to lose weight, that’s the only reason, and we’ll keep going spending your money doing the same thing and not doing prescribing you any of the medication I know to work”
    Any one got any sage advice for me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lashqueen I'm sorry you feel so frustrated, but one thing I learnt along my long *** journey was you can't rush this, as bad as you want this baby as bad as you crave that dream you just have to put on foot in front of the other each and every day and keep on going, don't give up.
    Perhaps get a second opinion or change clinics I went through 4fs and 3 clinics until I got my sticky bub along with immune testing and treatment also. Hope you get ur Bub soon.

Hi ladies, I am currently in hospital as my scab yesterday didn't go well cervix had shrunk to 2.1cm from 3.1cm in ten days was admitted and they did a stitch this afternoon, never been more scared in my whole life this baby means more to me than I ever thought but he's kicking and moving around so at least he is ok, fs hasn't spoken to me as yet but I've heard bubs heart beat. God I hope things can go smoothly now

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina nifedipine? I was on that when I went into labour at 33 wks and stayed on it until 38 wks, it worked for me
    It's better to have the stitch and not need it if that makes sense but sounds like your ob is all over it which is what you want. Hope you are doing ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros funny you mention that because he started me on that on Wednesday night lol I was having braxton hicks and weird vaginal pain didn't think too much of it but thought I'd give him a call id only seem him on Monday and didn't want to seem like an annoying patient but he got me to come straight in at 7pm and booked the scan next morning, God love him lol
    I'm also on sulindac? It's a pain killer but apparently it reduces amniotic fluid so less pressure on baby I'm guessing I'll be monitored closely with that drug and also the stitch

Thanks
    Reviews
    *Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina my gosh you must be so stressed all the time! So glad they did a stitch, hopefully it will smooth sailing from here on. Remember when we thought getting pregnant was the hard part The worry never stops! @Rarah11 yay 12 more days- I bet you are so over it. Hope the heat isn't hitting you too bad. If it helps it's freezing here (Ireland) I think snow isn't too far away!!
    Hi to everyone else!!
    As for us, Corry finally diagnosed with a tongue tie, which could be why he had so much trouble at birth with feeding and we had to be re admitted. It hasn't affected him to bad except since moving to solids. He has awful trouble the more textured his food is getting. Long story short we are getting it sorted on Monday. It will be numbed but he will be awake. Myself and a nurse will hold him while they laser it. The only other option would be to go on a wait list indefinitely for a place at Dublin children's hospital, but he could be over 3 then (he 10mths now). And could mean speech therapy. I'm a bit freaked out but the poor darling choked so much and ends up vomiting at least one whole meal a day. They have assured me he won't feel anything but it's hard for the parents.
    Anyway wish me luck guys- I'm gonna need it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Missilina I'm thinking of you - sounds like they are taking good care of you though and doing all they can. I've heard of a few other people having a stitch and all went well. How many weeks are you?
    @frogpossum my nephew was tongue tied and they snipped it when he was about 3 weeks old (he was awake and took them seconds) hope you get it sorted ok. It's warming up here so looking forward to the singer, I'll be happy when baby arrives they told me at my last well being scan he's in the 91st percentile... I'm just glad he is coming out through the sunroof!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina how many weeks are you? Sounds like you are in good hands with your Ob. @frogpossum good luck with the reversal. @Rarah11 so close now!!! But those last days do drag don't they.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (08-12-2015)