+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heads up Priceline sale! 50% off a stack of make up.
    I stocked up on Napoleon stuff, a new cleanser (the ordinary one is fine as a first cleanse but I need a water based cleanser as a second cleanse)
    Maybe a good chance to try a few “drugstore” brands super cheap

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-LIKE A BOSS For This Useful Post:

JR03 (19-06-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicmama View Post
    Do they have trial/travel size kits you can buy to try it out? I'd spend that much on skincare if it's worth it, but I'd want to trial it first.
    They do but still about $600. I might start with some serums. They have a 30 day guarantee

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had makeup disappointment followed by success today!
    I just found out Becca shimmering skin perfector liquid has been discontinued.
    So against my better judgement I ordered from strawberrynet - the only place that still had it online and would ship to Australia.
    It arrived today and I opened it and the sticker is coming off the bottom of the product.
    Also when I opened it, the product is way creamier than I remember and far whiter than I remember the Pearl being. It also smelled faintly of depilatory cream - which the original did not.
    Realising strawberrynet is in Hong Kong I thought I have no chance of sorting this out I’ve done my money. But emailed them anyway. Quick reply saying send it back unused and get a refund.
    So I replied again saying how can I send jt back unused when I had to use it to try it.
    Another quick reply - refund on its way. Keep the product.

That will teach me! I guess I’ll have to find another highlighter - any recommendations ladies for a cream highlighter like Becca?

IMG_2061.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-LIKE A BOSS View Post
    I had makeup disappointment followed by success today!
    I just found out Becca shimmering skin perfector liquid has been discontinued.
    So against my better judgement I ordered from strawberrynet - the only place that still had it online and would ship to Australia.
    It arrived today and I opened it and the sticker is coming off the bottom of the product.
    Also when I opened it, the product is way creamier than I remember and far whiter than I remember the Pearl being. It also smelled faintly of depilatory cream - which the original did not.
    Realising strawberrynet is in Hong Kong I thought I have no chance of sorting this out I’ve done my money. But emailed them anyway. Quick reply saying send it back unused and get a refund.
    So I replied again saying how can I send jt back unused when I had to use it to try it.
    Another quick reply - refund on its way. Keep the product.

That will teach me! I guess I’ll have to find another highlighter - any recommendations ladies for a cream highlighter like Becca?

Attachment 104097
    I haven't tried the Becca one, but I love MAC strobe cream.

If there's anything else you want from MAC, the strobe cream is often one of their free sample choices, so you can try it out. The sample actually lasts long enough that I just get one with every order and have never had to buy it full size it's worth the money though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Mod-LIKE A BOSS (22-06-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't tried the Becca one, but I love MAC strobe cream.

If there's anything else you want from MAC, the strobe cream is often one of their free sample choices, so you can try it out. The sample actually lasts long enough that I just get one with every order and have never had to buy it full size it's worth the money though.
    I love that when a sample lasts forever! I used to find that with Clinique eye creams. They were often a sample in a GWP so I never actually paid for it!
    I might try Mac strobe cream !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-LIKE A BOSS For This Useful Post:

atomicmama (23-06-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_2087.jpg

These arrived today!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-LIKE A BOSS For This Useful Post:

atomicmama (24-06-2020),Mod-Degrassi (24-06-2020),Mod-Uniquey (25-06-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Attachment 104103

These arrived today!!!
    Is the Napoleon thing setting powder?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do want to be part of this thread, but it’s like you are speaking a foreign language. How do you all know so much?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

Mod-LIKE A BOSS (25-06-2020),Mod-Uniquey (25-06-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 'Make-Up Aficionados' let's chat here...

Is the Napoleon thing setting powder?
    I got mascara and cleanser from Napoleon. I’ve been using the squalane cleanser from the ordinary and I think it’s fine as a first cleanse, remove make up. But I went hunting for a water based cleanser for a second cleanse at night. Donkey milk doesn’t sound great

ETA the above wouldn’t have made any sense. You can’t see the label in that pic but it’s donkey milk and aloe Vera cleanser
    Last edited by Mod-LIKE A BOSS; 24-06-2020 at 22:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got mascara and cleanser from Napoleon. I’ve been using the squalane cleanser from the ordinary and I think it’s fine as a first cleanse, remove make up. But I went hunting for a water based cleanser for a second cleanse at night. Donkey milk doesn’t sound great

ETA the above wouldn’t have made any sense. You can’t see the label in that pic but it’s donkey milk and aloe Vera cleanser
    It looks like the same packaging as my rcma no colour powder lol. I've never heard of donkey milk in skincare!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Mod-LIKE A BOSS (25-06-2020)