+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 309
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,734
    Thanks
    1,016
    Thanked
    1,115
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does anyone have any suggestions for makeup for super sensitive eyes and skin? Whenever I wear eyeliner, concealer and mascara my eyes sting all day like I've pulled an all-nighter!

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,323
    Thanks
    1,016
    Thanked
    3,451
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions for makeup for super sensitive eyes and skin? Whenever I wear eyeliner, concealer and mascara my eyes sting all day like I've pulled an all-nighter!
    Tubing mascara may help you in the mascara department. How is eyeshadow? You could replace eyeliner by wetting an eyeshadow.

    Maybe also try a powder concealer (usually mineral makeup have them).

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,734
    Thanks
    1,016
    Thanked
    1,115
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Tubing mascara may help you in the mascara department. How is eyeshadow? You could replace eyeliner by wetting an eyeshadow.

    Maybe also try a powder concealer (usually mineral makeup have them).
    Great thanks :-)

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,879
    Thanks
    2,596
    Thanked
    2,439
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions for makeup for super sensitive eyes and skin? Whenever I wear eyeliner, concealer and mascara my eyes sting all day like I've pulled an all-nighter!
    That used to happen to me all the time @bel2466 and certain eye shadows too. I've finally found I can use one particular eyeliner and mascara only! It's called Pacifica Aquarians Glaze. It's got no parabens, carmine or mineral oils in it, which seems to be the difference between what I was using before.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,734
    Thanks
    1,016
    Thanked
    1,115
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    That used to happen to me all the time @bel2466 and certain eye shadows too. I've finally found I can use one particular eyeliner and mascara only! It's called Pacifica Aquarians Glaze. It's got no parabens, carmine or mineral oils in it, which seems to be the difference between what I was using before.
    Thanks HD, where do you buy it?

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,323
    Thanks
    1,016
    Thanked
    3,451
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So surprisingly the foundation was available online. Every time I checked it was out of stock so got some. And a NYX dark circle corrector. And a few other things. Yayz.

  7. #217
    TheGooch's Avatar
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,312
    Thanks
    9,577
    Thanked
    5,070
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I love bourjois healthy mix serum foundation! I swing between 52 and 53 but I always get comments when I wear it!

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,439
    Thanks
    5,863
    Thanked
    4,830
    Reviews
    21
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    So surprisingly the foundation was available online. Every time I checked it was out of stock so got some. And a NYX dark circle corrector. And a few other things. Yayz.
    Be prepared for some items to be out of stock. Their stock levels on the website are seriously out. So many people had full orders cancelled yesterday, and I've had things refunded outside of sale periods.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,439
    Thanks
    5,863
    Thanked
    4,830
    Reviews
    21
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I spent $85 and stocked up on some staples, as well as a few new things to try.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Roleystone
    Posts
    1,879
    Thanks
    2,596
    Thanked
    2,439
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Thanks HD, where do you buy it?
    @bel2466 so far I've only been able to find it on iherb.com but they often have cheap or free and fast postage.


 

Similar Threads

  1. I don't know what to make
    By lisaandshaun in forum Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 16-08-2016, 22:52
  2. Let's chat....
    By LoveLivesHere in forum Games & fun stuff
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-03-2016, 09:50
  3. What to make of this all?
    By missmizchelle in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 09:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Be In BlossomWe offer physiotherapy run pregnancy Pilates, pregnancy Aerobics, and Mummy Pilates & Baby Massage classes with a focus ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
I am... #20General Chat
Return to work after parental leaveWorking Hubbers - Employed
Advice requested pleaseGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #3pregnancy and babies through IVF
Optimistic October TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
Spectacular September TTCConception & Fertility General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›