+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't tried their under eye concealer, good to know it's the thick type, I really hate that!

Has anyone tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury? I've heard good things about the foundation and I'm keen to try

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FayBelle View Post
    I haven't tried their under eye concealer, good to know it's the thick type, I really hate that!

Has anyone tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury? I've heard good things about the foundation and I'm keen to try
    I’ve been eyeing off some CT products. Some have amazing reviews. Others don’t. It’s hard to tell isn’t it ? The foundations look great!

Yeah the under eye concealer is really thick. It creased immediately in my fine lines (maybe used too much but still) and I ended up just wiping it off with micellar water.

I have dark circles and puffiness and lines but I quite like the rimmel wake me up - discontinued I think and has been replaced with rimmel lasting radiance. Similar or same product maybe. It’s not thick and is light reflecting.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-LIKE A BOSS For This Useful Post:

FayBelle (02-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-LIKE A BOSS View Post
    I’ve been eyeing off some CT products. Some have amazing reviews. Others don’t. It’s hard to tell isn’t it ? The foundations look great!

Yeah the under eye concealer is really thick. It creased immediately in my fine lines (maybe used too much but still) and I ended up just wiping it off with micellar water.

I have dark circles and puffiness and lines but I quite like the rimmel wake me up - discontinued I think and has been replaced with rimmel lasting radiance. Similar or same product maybe. It’s not thick and is light reflecting.
    I'm pretty sure the Rimmel lasting radiance is the same, just renamed. I use their foundation when I want a lighter coverage and it's so nice.

I like Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer for good coverage without settling into fine lines. It's also great for days that I want to go foundation free but cover dark circles and spots.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

FayBelle (02-08-2020),Mod-LIKE A BOSS (01-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've just finished a bottle of Designer Brands 24 hour foundation and will definitely be re purchasing. It's full coverage and lasts well for whole day wear. So much cheaper than MAC studio fix fluid.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Mod-LIKE A BOSS (01-08-2020)