+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Does anyone know how reliable/accurate the 'find my shade' foundation function is on the Sephora website? You can enter the foundation you use in other brands and it matches based on that.

I want to buy Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation, but I haven't been shade matched for it in person (I tried to on the weekend, but my local David Jones don't stock it). Both my current foundations match me to shade 4 in Luminous Silk.
    I'm not sure about the Sephora one, but I've used findation and it was accurate.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi (04-07-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I’m so far behind the times but I bought a new chubby stick today and I forgot how much I love them! Formula is good, colour payoff good, and not drying.
    I bought the red one mighty maraschino I think it’s called. Excuse cr@p pic but the colour is great!
    Today I’m trying Clinique take the day off balm. I thought I’d had it before but it doesn’t look familiar! I have been using Chanel cleansing oil and I love it but can’t justify the price. Has anyone else used a cleansing balm or oil?
    IMG_8704.JPG

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The chubby sticks are nice - I've got one in a pink shade.

I've never used cleansing balm or oil - I usually go with a gentle foaming cleanser (I find it hard to go past Sukin for effectiveness and affordability).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone use Rationale skincare? Is it worth it? I had a phone consult today, 4 products were recommended but those 4 products are over $500. Would love to hear to reviews if anyone’s used it? Otherwise if you can recommend a cosmeceutical that won’t break the bank but will still do the job id love to hear about them. I’ve used skinstitut recently but don’t love it. I have combination skin.