+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
    That’s a haul alright! What is the Keratase one? Is it a hair shine oil?
    Yes, it's similar to the Moroccan Oil that I use. It smells really nice and didn't leave my hair greasy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Mod-Uniquey (19-09-2020)

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicmama View Post
    MAC studio fix liquid foundation is in a glass bottle, and all products come in cardboard packaging.
    While it may not be completely avoidable for plastic with MAC, they do have a program called Back 2 MAC, where you can return any 6 full sized empties and redeem them for a lipstick of your choice .
    Thank you! I'll have a look. I like the idea of sending the empty packets back to the company for recycling.

hakuna matata is online now The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My skincare splurge arrived!! I’ll be a new woman by tomorrow now, surely?!

IMG_7805.jpg

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hakuna matata For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi (19-09-2020),Mod-LIKE A BOSS (18-09-2020),Mod-Uniquey (19-09-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Adore Beauty haul!
    What I bought on the left, and freebies on the right.
    Restock of glycolic scrub and studio fix powder. Plus I'm trying out DB tubing mascara in the hopes it's as a good as Poni White Knight given it's half the price. Also trying DB concealer (I love their foundation) and brow pomade.

Freebies are a mix of hair products, skincare and makeup.Attachment 104870
    How is the DB mascara @atomicmama ?
    I’m late to the world of tubing mascara, as I don’t wear it often because I rub it off and always have it under my eyes the next day no matter how well I cleanse! I was just about to order the poni one when I saw this.

Oh, and brows! I was going to order the mane stain from poni too, but I normally only use a pencil and spoolie, so wondering if something like this may be too over the top for my low key look?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna matata View Post
    How is the DB mascara @atomicmama ?
    I’m late to the world of tubing mascara, as I don’t wear it often because I rub it off and always have it under my eyes the next day no matter how well I cleanse! I was just about to order the poni one when I saw this.

Oh, and brows! I was going to order the mane stain from poni too, but I normally only use a pencil and spoolie, so wondering if something like this may be too over the top for my low key look?
    In terms of wear, I like it just as much as White Knight. My lashes don't drop throughout the day, and I don't get smudging if I forget I have it on and rub my eyes. I'm finding it harder to remove though. White Knight comes off easily with warm water or micellar water with a microfiber round, but DB needs one and then the other. It would be great in the water! I'm happy to keep buying it.

Mane stain is great! I actually bought the DB brow pomade in the above order too and I'm liking it. I use pencil if I'm just quickly filling my brows in, or pomade if I have the time to be more precise. As long as you're not heavy handed, pomades can look natural too. I brush them out with a spoolie after.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

hakuna matata (Yesterday)

Thanks
    Reviews
    In terms of wear, I like it just as much as White Knight. My lashes don't drop throughout the day, and I don't get smudging if I forget I have it on and rub my eyes. I'm finding it harder to remove though. White Knight comes off easily with warm water or micellar water with a microfiber round, but DB needs one and then the other. It would be great in the water! I'm happy to keep buying it.

Mane stain is great! I actually bought the DB brow pomade in the above order too and I'm liking it. I use pencil if I'm just quickly filling my brows in, or pomade if I have the time to be more precise. As long as you're not heavy handed, pomades can look natural too. I brush them out with a spoolie after.
    Thanks for the feedback! I feel like I’m going to end up buying both now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can anyone recommend a gradual tanning moisturiser. I’ve got the Dove one. Night #1 of trying it. But in case it’s hideous does anyone have other suggestions?

Also on moisturiser I finally got on the Weleda skin food bandwagon and I love it! So good for my feet!