+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't tried their under eye concealer, good to know it's the thick type, I really hate that!

Has anyone tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury? I've heard good things about the foundation and I'm keen to try

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FayBelle For This Useful Post:

Mod-LIKE A BOSS (20-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FayBelle View Post
    I haven't tried their under eye concealer, good to know it's the thick type, I really hate that!

Has anyone tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury? I've heard good things about the foundation and I'm keen to try
    I’ve been eyeing off some CT products. Some have amazing reviews. Others don’t. It’s hard to tell isn’t it ? The foundations look great!

Yeah the under eye concealer is really thick. It creased immediately in my fine lines (maybe used too much but still) and I ended up just wiping it off with micellar water.

I have dark circles and puffiness and lines but I quite like the rimmel wake me up - discontinued I think and has been replaced with rimmel lasting radiance. Similar or same product maybe. It’s not thick and is light reflecting.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-LIKE A BOSS For This Useful Post:

FayBelle (02-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-LIKE A BOSS View Post
    I’ve been eyeing off some CT products. Some have amazing reviews. Others don’t. It’s hard to tell isn’t it ? The foundations look great!

Yeah the under eye concealer is really thick. It creased immediately in my fine lines (maybe used too much but still) and I ended up just wiping it off with micellar water.

I have dark circles and puffiness and lines but I quite like the rimmel wake me up - discontinued I think and has been replaced with rimmel lasting radiance. Similar or same product maybe. It’s not thick and is light reflecting.
    I'm pretty sure the Rimmel lasting radiance is the same, just renamed. I use their foundation when I want a lighter coverage and it's so nice.

I like Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer for good coverage without settling into fine lines. It's also great for days that I want to go foundation free but cover dark circles and spots.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

FayBelle (02-08-2020),Mod-LIKE A BOSS (01-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've just finished a bottle of Designer Brands 24 hour foundation and will definitely be re purchasing. It's full coverage and lasts well for whole day wear. So much cheaper than MAC studio fix fluid.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Mod-LIKE A BOSS (01-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Got a small order from Adore Beauty in the mail today (free TimTam did not make the photo ):

Adore order.jpg

I've been meaning to reorder this scrub for a while - my winter skin is going to love it. Haven't tried this eye primer before though - if it's good I'll report back.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

FayBelle (17-08-2020),Mod-LIKE A BOSS (19-08-2020),Mod-Uniquey (18-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Interested to see what you thought of the eye primer?

I have a Urban Decay eye primer that I like, but one that isn’t as exxy for its size.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
    Interested to see what you thought of the eye primer?

I have a Urban Decay eye primer that I like, but one that isn’t as exxy for its size.
    I like it a lot and would recommend it

My eyeshadow and eyeliner still looks quite fresh at the end of the day, so I’m happy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Mod-Uniquey (19-08-2020)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear, especially the eyeliner staying power with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Waiting for a Tarte order to arrive. They had a decent sale.
    Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. I’ve had this before and LOVED it but found it seemed to dry out fast. But on sale for $23 I wanted to try it again.
    Also trying the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea water foundation. Always risky buying foundation online without trying but I’ll give it a go.

Also I recently bought two Wayne Goss brushes and I LOVE one of them. It reminds me of Lisa Eldridges Suqqu cheek brush in shape and size and also this brush is so soft. I use it for powder (under eyes and T zone)

But the cheek brush, specifically for blush for me, is too stiff. I’m going to grab another one of the other ones for blush I think. It’s called The Air Brush.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-LIKE A BOSS View Post
    Waiting for a Tarte order to arrive. They had a decent sale.
    Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. I’ve had this before and LOVED it but found it seemed to dry out fast. But on sale for $23 I wanted to try it again.
    Also trying the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea water foundation. Always risky buying foundation online without trying but I’ll give it a go.

Also I recently bought two Wayne Goss brushes and I LOVE one of them. It reminds me of Lisa Eldridges Suqqu cheek brush in shape and size and also this brush is so soft. I use it for powder (under eyes and T zone)

But the cheek brush, specifically for blush for me, is too stiff. I’m going to grab another one of the other ones for blush I think. It’s called The Air Brush.
    Tarte postage is really slow at the moment. I love that mascara but stopped buying it because of how fast it dries out. I switched to Poni Cosmetics white knight tubing mascara. It's so good not getting panda eyes!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

Mod-LIKE A BOSS (21-08-2020)