+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 183
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,186
    Thanks
    2,125
    Thanked
    1,603
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaomamma View Post
    Attachment 80047
    Peanut butter cake, DH loooooves peanut butter so I made that for his bday.
    Would you mind sharing the recipe please? I tried to find a recipe for my brother's birthday, but ended up only finding a choc peanut butter cheesecake recipe. Which was absolutely fricken amazing, but my brother has lactose intolerance 😕

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,418
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked
    394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    Send me my share please @ciaomamma
    Oh I wish!! Miss you lovely!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ciaomamma For This Useful Post:

    Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (25-05-2016)

  4. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,418
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked
    394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Would you mind sharing the recipe please? I tried to find a recipe for my brother's birthday, but ended up only finding a choc peanut butter cheesecake recipe. Which was absolutely fricken amazing, but my brother has lactose intolerance 😕
    Sure can! I don't mind at all, tho this cake definitely has milk and milk products in it, it came from this blog http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2008/...t-butter-cake/
    I tweaked it a bit and added the Maltese's but only because I didn't have a couple of ingredients.
    If you wanted a lactose free cake you can substitute the sour cream for lactose free yogurt and use coconut cream in the frosting (this stuff is delicious!)

  5. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,186
    Thanks
    2,125
    Thanked
    1,603
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaomamma View Post
    Sure can! I don't mind at all, tho this cake definitely has milk and milk products in it, it came from this blog http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2008/...t-butter-cake/
    I tweaked it a bit and added the Maltese's but only because I didn't have a couple of ingredients.
    If you wanted a lactose free cake you can substitute the sour cream for lactose free yogurt and use coconut cream in the frosting (this stuff is delicious!)
    Oh thank you!!!

  6. #115
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    5,499
    Thanks
    7,420
    Thanked
    6,211
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1460955394.636356.jpg
    A batch of mini quiches for DD to try as she's into eggs at the moment.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

    JJZK  (01-04-2018),misskittyfantastico  (25-04-2016),Mod-Zeddie  (25-04-2016)

  8. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,951
    Thanks
    1,358
    Thanked
    2,036
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461567113.316588.jpg

    Marmite scrolls for back to school

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Zeddie For This Useful Post:

    misskittyfantastico  (25-04-2016)

  10. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    18,320
    Thanks
    5,721
    Thanked
    9,479
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Kids back to school on Wednesday so was in the kitchen today.
    Pizza pinwheels
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461571832.141860.jpg

    Double choc chip
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461571862.039867.jpg

    ANZAC biscuits
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461571884.234409.jpg

    DD's masterpiece
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461571913.982443.jpg

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

    Jontu  (25-04-2016),KitiK  (25-04-2016),Nafsika  (25-04-2016),SSecret Squirrel  (25-04-2016)

  12. #118
    White Mage's Avatar
    White Mage is online now Today has been cancelled, go back to bed.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,268
    Thanks
    1,824
    Thanked
    2,124
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Banana and Caramel cake
    Attached Images

  13. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,186
    Thanks
    2,125
    Thanked
    1,603
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Today's effort to distract on DS's first day of child care:

    60 choc chip biscuits
    16 zucchini muffins
    32 pieces of brownie (which unfortunately isn't great. Should never do a double batch on a new recipe)
    48 mini apple and cinnamon muffins
    Cranberry and pumpkin seed muesli bars, yet to be cut up.
    Attached Images

  14. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,660
    Thanks
    393
    Thanked
    375
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Today's effort to distract on DS's first day of child care:

    60 choc chip biscuits
    16 zucchini muffins
    32 pieces of brownie (which unfortunately isn't great. Should never do a double batch on a new recipe)
    48 mini apple and cinnamon muffins
    Cranberry and pumpkin seed muesli bars, yet to be cut up.
    Great job

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nafsika For This Useful Post:

    JJZK  (01-04-2018),Tiny Dancer  (25-05-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Show off your cakes! I'll show you mine
    By BH-editor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 491
    Last Post: 08-11-2018, 16:29
  2. Show me your baked goods!!!
    By Theboys&me in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1001
    Last Post: 29-11-2015, 23:46
  3. What to do with these used baby goods?
    By Leeny76 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 23-11-2015, 20:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
SwimSeal AustralasiaSwimSeal Protective Ear Drops - Unique preventive solution against ear infections & pain caused by trapped water. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Bleeding after hysteroscopyReproductive Immunology
Ttc 2019Conception & Fertility General Chat
Dashing N Delicious DecemberConception & Fertility General Chat
What do you take to work for lunch?Working Hubbers - Employed
What is your experience with implantation bleeding?Conception & Fertility General Chat
High Natural Killer Cells #11Reproductive Immunology
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT