ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1041
  1. #1001
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked
    267
    Reviews
    0
    Ah bugger @Evelynmoo......was hoping that all would happen naturally for you.

    I'm guessing you're seeing Prof V? If so, please rest assured that he and his team will look after you, and at least you (and they) know going in that you have heart issues and will be ready for anything I'm sure.

    Will be thinking of you Saturday, and look forward to reading how it all went when you wake up Xo

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

    Evelynmoo  (07-04-2016)

  3. #1002
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    497
    Thanked
    292
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    Ah bugger @Evelynmoo......was hoping that all would happen naturally for you.

    I'm guessing you're seeing Prof V? If so, please rest assured that he and his team will look after you, and at least you (and they) know going in that you have heart issues and will be ready for anything I'm sure.

    Will be thinking of you Saturday, and look forward to reading how it all went when you wake up Xo
    Yep Prof V. Did you have your surgery on a Saturday too?

  4. #1003
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked
    267
    Reviews
    0
    With my second mc I had booked in with prof V for a d&c- & I think it was for a Saturday, but ended up mc'ing naturally beforehand thankfully.....

  5. #1004
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    497
    Thanked
    292
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    With my second mc I had booked in with prof V for a d&c- & I think it was for a Saturday, but ended up mc'ing naturally beforehand thankfully.....
    Bit awkward saying wow thats lucky but its how i feel right about now.

  6. #1005
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked
    267
    Reviews
    0
    I get what you mean....I felt/feel the same way after AS, if you can do it without surgical intervention all the better.......at least you know Prof V is the man and you won't end up with any further damage to your precious uterus......ps did I read on another thread that you are booked in for a consult with Dr M? Good move I reckon, I am seeing him and he's fab xo

  7. #1006
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    497
    Thanked
    292
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    I get what you mean....I felt/feel the same way after AS, if you can do it without surgical intervention all the better.......at least you know Prof V is the man and you won't end up with any further damage to your precious uterus......ps did I read on another thread that you are booked in for a consult with Dr M? Good move I reckon, I am seeing him and he's fab xo
    Im just worrying about waking up. I have heart problems so im always anxious about going under and something happening. But yes i have also booked in with Dr M.
    Ive made a few appts with different docs in the hope god realises theres so much i need to live for.

  8. #1007
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked
    267
    Reviews
    0
    Of course- but as you say, so much to wake up for....especially with the prospect of a little one/s to look forward to

    Thoughts will be with you on Sat - biggest of cyber hugs xo

  9. #1008
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked
    251
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning,

    I'm still on pessaries 2x400 a day. I have an OB appt on Monday and will probably be taken off them then.

    I forgot to take my morning pessary this morning. I'm thinking it should be Ok at this stage (13weeks) but what do u all think? should I call my OB? Or just continue tonight as normal?
    Thoughts?

  10. #1009
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    835
    Thanked
    593
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It would probably be ok if you are just about to be taken off them but maybe just call your OB to put your mind at rest and be double sure. That's what we pay them the big bucks for!!

  11. #1010
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,585
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked
    5,137
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would forget them all the time lol. It won't be a problem.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    Hopeful37  (08-04-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015! #2
    By MGC Bertie in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 16-03-2016, 12:22
  2. IVF Babies due July/August/September 2014 #2
    By Hoots in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 649
    Last Post: 04-01-2016, 11:08
  3. IVF Babies due July/August/September 2015!
    By akakura in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 992
    Last Post: 29-07-2015, 14:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Be In BlossomWe offer physiotherapy run pregnancy Pilates, pregnancy Aerobics, and Mummy Pilates & Baby Massage classes with a focus ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT