Closed Thread
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! Sorry things didn't work out for you this time, @Annerley. If it's any consolation my FS says that most women who have a chemical pregnancy go in to have successful pregnancies in the future. Still, I think the more you experience the different ways things can go wrong the more nerve wracking this whole process is - that's certainly what it's like for me, anyway! I really hope that the next cycle is a better outcome for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deadpool must be just the thing to take everyone's minds of our situation! We're off to see it later this afternoon, once we've got our work done. I feel like a kid being rewarded lol.

Great to see some good news coming through on this thread, congrats @Evelynmoo and hoping for a drama free TWW for @Staaz & @Billie2

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (21-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (21-02-2016),Tanej78  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    @stillfuntryin loving the update how exciting a little girl xx
    @babybeanie DH and I are faced with the same choice, one normal PGD in freezer or do a stim... And I think we will do fet just because of $$ too don't want to spend if the Frostie could be our take home baby. FET date will depend on what type of cycle your doing, is it HRT, stim or natural? And how old embie is, so 5day will be 5 days from OV date. So as a generic number day 19/20?
    I'm doing a natural FET. Embie is 6 days old I'm pretty sure (feels like the last stim cycle was a blur!)

DH is overseas at both the start & end of March so I was trying to guesstimate if he was going to be here for transfer, BT days.

Have you decided if you'll do the FET now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    A new thread is over here ladies.