Closed Thread
Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

Thanks ladies @Annerley @MrsSMS @Lovebubs77 @Tanej78 @babybeanie @kat1011 I know to others they would be devastated with a number I have, but we all have our battles and I am just super thankful for my 3 amigos. Im loving my 3 podium finishers. I am praying so hard, staying super calm and doing yoga. I managed to score an appt at a local fertility acupuncturist at Cronulla right before my transfer. That will put me in a calm state (well till I have to conquer traffic into the city to the clinic). Im already on my crinone and aspirin. My bday falls in my 2ww. My work have planned a joint lunch and I am not keen. I love a wine and I wanted to avoid any situations that would reveal I am not drinking. Will be a tough one.
    @Tanej78 Im so sorry you have been on this path since 2007. Thats longer than me! I thought I was long enough. I went off the pill in January 2009.

Im actually cycling to the day with @Staaz who was previously with us here.

Also does anyone remember @Evelynmoo ? Well she has some amazing news to share. Hopefully tagging her might bring her here to share.

Best of luck and Im glad this thread is still here. I feel comfortable here..
    @Lovebubs77 Definately 1. Id lose my mind with possibility of twins. We have an 8yr old son, and he would think it was hilarious. Knowing my luck! I dont think Id qualify for a double. Still in my 30's (just) and only 2nd round.
    Last edited by Billie2; 18-02-2016 at 07:09.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (18-02-2016),Staaz  (20-02-2016),Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha hello all. Well bt is today and havent slept all night. Didnt want to write anything on here preemptively but ill let you all know the results when i get them today.
    Have been waking up with bad hunger feelings last few mornings but nothing today so now the worry has kicked in. Going to POAS before BT just to make sure line is still there

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Hi Ladies!Billie2 - fantastic results. Congratulations! Now for the transfer and bfp to come.Hi stillfuntrying great to hear from you. How far along are you now?So glad your long road is finally over Annerley. Babybeanie how did you go today with your fs? That is a long time between af s. I hope you have a great plan. For me we are doing further testing as once hubbie had his azoospermia diagnosis we worked on the "assumption" I was fine. Realistically it is either me or dud embryos. Maybe we will never know but I am keen to do whatever testing possible. My fs was keen to test further before more transfers. I am starting to drag their stats down!!
    Hey thanks for asking, I'm 21 weeks with a little girl, so far so good, don't have any of the bad symptoms I had with my son ( reflux, swelling ) so I'm hoping baby girl might be kinder to me then my boy, I put on 30kg with him and most of that was swelling! I'm scheduled for a c section a week before I'm due on the 23rd June! I'm nervous about having a 19 month old and a newborn with a daddy that works 6am to 7pm but I will manage.Wishing you all the best of luck and well done on your 3 embryos @Billie2 keeping my fingers crossed you don't need them all

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (18-02-2016),sunny79  (18-02-2016),Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 @sunny79 @Tanej78 @Billie2 @Kookii so I saw my FS, she blood tested as still no AF since 31/12. Results came in today, they say I'm about 3 days into ovulation so expected period about 25th Feb, and say I can do a natural FET from that.

Overnight I've been thinking about maybe doing another stim and leaving my tested and from emby there for the future. I'm not sure if that's just crazy thinking.

FS not doing any further testing at this stage, as she said I've been pregnant before (lasted under 10 weeks) so she doesn't seem to think there is a problem with me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie I think its worth considering as the younger your eggs are the better chances and more you have to play with. Its a strategic move. And one that will increase your odds.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    3w6d and level is at 202. Apparently thats normal so im going to stay positive. FS doesnt want another BT for a whole week but I cant last that long, ill go mental so ill get a sneeky one in between with GP

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (18-02-2016),Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats Evelynmoo!!! Woohooo! So happy for you.
    Babybeanie I have thought about doing another stim too. I still have my 2x grade b untested embies, dh didn't want to test after the pgd counselling as they weren't hatched and he thinks they won't be able to biopsy them. I was then thinking straight back to stim as I am over transferring untested embies.
    Your embie is normal, it could be your take home baby. Think of the money you will save if you don't stim again. Unless you want to bank some siblings. ;-)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (19-02-2016),Evelynmoo  (20-02-2016),Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 has a good point about the $ factor.. @babybeanie There is the option of a bulk bill clinic for a stim cycle. My current cycle I am out of pocket $140 all meds, $250 day surgery EPU. Thats it. But then it can be messy having things going on at 2 clinics. Things always sound better in theory!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I went over it last night and we decided that we're going to go ahead and do the FET. As @sunny79 said, yep I would have liked that one in the bank for a sibling but I figured if I did another stim now and ended up pregnant, there is little likelihood that in 18 months, 2 years, or whatever, that I'd go back and do this again.

As hubby said, if we are lucky enough to get one now then we're luckier than we've been expecting to be for awhile now. So I'm content with this decision, I always wanted 2 kids but this journey has certainly taught me to adjust my wants and needs! Let's just hope my "normal" frozen emby is our magic little one

On average, how long is it until a frozen natural transfer from day 1 of AF?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (19-02-2016),Tanej78  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm so AF is starting. Isn't that odd if the nurse said I was ovulating on Tuesday and didn't expect period for 7-10 days?