Closed Thread
Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @Annerley! Hope all goes to plan for you now xo
    I think I'd love to know the genders to be honest and I think DH is the same, so yep I think we will when we can.

Glad to hear you weren't too affected by all that rain & flooding,

Take care xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I am glad things are finally resolving for you @Annerley.
    @katt1011 how are you going? Are you still doing your next fet this month?

Afm I am seeing FS on 27/1 to discuss what has happened with the last cycle and where to go to from here. Not planning a new cycle but need to make some decisions on whether we are better off doing some genetic testing on the embryos first.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi

@MrsSMS hopefully you get some answers on where you go next. Like you after this transfer if it doesnt work i dont know what i am going to do this transfer is my last embryo so have to hope it works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS Im booked in to see the FS the same date. My 18th Jan appt was cancelled and pushed back to next avail being 27th Jan. I have a feeling they did it on purpose due to cycling numbers. Not much I can do. I am pi$$ed off but that wont help me much. My cycle is due to start on 30th Jan so I am desperate to make next cycle. Ive been patient and waited 2 cycles since the first IVF round failure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Annerley really glad to hear some good news. As sad as it is, once it is over, you just want it to be over.
    My pregnancy has resolved without intervention. Beta back to 35, one more blood test next week to get back to zero. Finally stopped bleeding.
    Have seen fs. Doing more testing on me - all immune stuff nk cells. Have a lining scratch next cycle after day 14. Pgd testing my last 2 embies. Not going through the tww with untested embryos again. Then either back to Stims if they are both duds or fet maybe March/April depending on when I cycle. Will be interesting to see what the blood tests say.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Annerley really glad to hear some good news. As sad as it is, once it is over, you just want it to be over.
    My pregnancy has resolved without intervention. Beta back to 35, one more blood test next week to get back to zero. Finally stopped bleeding.
    Have seen fs. Doing more testing on me - all immune stuff nk cells. Have a lining scratch next cycle after day 14. Pgd testing my last 2 embies. Not going through the tww with untested embryos again. Then either back to Stims if they are both duds or fet maybe March/April depending on when I cycle. Will be interesting to see what the blood tests say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for double post! And 10hrs apart!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 it is horrible to think and say but after they said that it wasn't a viable pregnancy I could help but just want it all to be over! I am a bit like you not sure I want to go through a 2ww without knowing that the embryos are good. But then on the other hand you hear of cases where they don't use the best quality embryo and they get a take home baby. I know the FS did a lot of tests in April last year not sure if they tested for NK cells it's on the list of things I would like to ask. Good luck to you hope 2016 is a better year x
    @Billie2 it is frustrating having to fall into when suits the clinics! Hopefully you have some more answers on the 27th too good luck x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (16-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley I'm glad to hear things are resolving without further intervention needed.

My next appointment with my FS is also the 27th! Hopefully we'll get the results of the chromosome testing from the MMC & a new plan for a stim cycle. I think I'm about to ovulate so fingers crossed I get my period just after the 27th so we can start the stim cycle straight away. If my period comes before the 27th, we'll have to wait until late Feb to start. I'm very eager to try again!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    @Annerley I'm glad to hear things are resolving without further intervention needed.

My next appointment with my FS is also the 27th! Hopefully we'll get the results of the chromosome testing from the MMC & a new plan for a stim cycle. I think I'm about to ovulate so fingers crossed I get my period just after the 27th so we can start the stim cycle straight away. If my period comes before the 27th, we'll have to wait until late Feb to start. I'm very eager to try again!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
    @Lovebubs77 I am in the exact same position as you. Lets hope all goes well on the 27th and we are set to go days later.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (17-01-2016)