Closed Thread
Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Any news @sunny79 I have my fingers crossed for you

My hcg is at 1640 today and p4 is 23, which is up from 20 but apparently is more or less the same. I have to call to book in for a scan tomorrow to check where it implanted. Should also get a better idea of what's going on as it sounds like the scan will be asap. They needed my levels to be at least 1000 but preferably over 1500 to see anything on the scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope you get an answer and resolution if thats the right thing to say? I am just so sorry you are going through this, especially this time of year. Let 2016 be a year we can all smile upon in a years time with nappy bags on our shoulders.

For me, what I find bitter sweet is having the comfort of cycle buddies, but when you are the one that bows out, its a constant reminder of where I 'would' have been. Im genuinely happy for the success of all ladies, its my issue and I have been around long enough to slap those thoughts away.

Im assuming we will see more action on here as our clinics open. My WTF appt with FS is 2wks today. Im due for af tomorrow. Weird to go back to a natural cycle after IVF.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (04-01-2016),babybeanie  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley I hope they get the scan gone for you ASAP so you can find out exactly what is going on. Sending positive vibes for you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my confirmed bfn via blood test today. Hands are tied while I wait for the results of the PGD on my 2 embies, which isn't expected back until around 21st Jan. Feel helpless and frustrated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    Got my confirmed bfn via blood test today. Hands are tied while I wait for the results of the PGD on my 2 embies, which isn't expected back until around 21st Jan. Feel helpless and frustrated.
    @babybeanie hope 21st Jan is a good news day for you.. More waiting. Great isn't it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So beta from 2nd Jan was 1003. Not doubled from the 30th which was 885.
    I didn't handle it very well, they asked for another blood test today. I told the nurse I was too busy at work, might not get a chance this week at all, just too busy and had to go. Hung up. I think she was too shocked to ring back.
    Ummm. Answers on where we head now, none. Good move on my behalf. I have emailed an apology and might have more news tomorrow. It is over though, I knew that. I suppose now have to hope not ectopic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 oh I'm so sorry to hear that I know how horrible this is but I truly hope that it's over and done with quickly! This waiting and wondering what's going to happen is not fun at all!
    I guess your next step is to have another blood test anytime from tomorrow since it would have been 3 days then and if there's been another rise then you'd be able to have a scan. As much as people will tell you there's hope, I don't want to say that. I've heard it a million times and you sound like me, you already know the likely outcome. All I can do is send you big hugs. I've absolutely hated these last couple of weeks but it slowly gets a little easier to look forward. no one deserves this and we are all here for you.
    PS. I think that was big of you to email an apology, I can understand your reaction and don't think the nurse would have taken offence. It was hard news to take so don't feel bad at all over the way you reacted xx

My next hurdle is to rule out an ectopic as well so hoping to have a scan sooner rather than later.
    @babybeanie so sorry to hear that! I hope time flies by til the 21st and you get some really good news about those 2.
    @Billie2 thanks, I agree the scan should tell a lot so I'll be anxious but really happy to go and have it done.
    Last edited by Annerley; 04-01-2016 at 23:15.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (05-01-2016),sunny79  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

So sorry babybeanie about the bt confirmation. Hugs.
    I am going to get my last 2 embies thawed and pgd tested before we move forward. Maybe we will cycle together again and get our bfp the next one. Xxxx
    Thanks Annerley. I hope mine does not drag out like yours. Thinking of you too.
    Last edited by sunny79; 04-01-2016 at 23:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79, oh sunny I'm so sorry to hear that. Big hugs to you. Xx I don't know what to say other than ditto to what Annerley wrote. She said it so well and a lot better than I can. I really am truly sorry xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today my worst fear came true, ive had a scan and its an ectopic. Im hoping to have the mexthetrate (not sure if spelling) shot tomorrow to avoid a laparoscopy and tube removal. I thought id already been through one of the worst feelings but now I know how wrong I was. Im so terrified!