Closed Thread
Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    They have been closed since the 18th, open again Monday. There are after hours numbers but I doubt there is any point calling. I've upped the progesterone, I guess they will just want a blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone have 5 leftover 400mg (or 10 x 200mg)progesterone pessaries ? I'm just that many short of my next appointment and can't get them easily as the clinic is closed until Monday. No answer from the doctors home number...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger @sunny79, I really feel for you- super big hugs xo and please vent away, I think most of us feel exactly the same way, when all we want is to love a little one and we see people that just take that gift for granted.....does my head in especially, as the town I live in has a high ratio of lower socio economic (not sure how to put that in a politically correct way) ppl and the way that some of the children are treated breaks my heart......

@nhugsino- have you tried a chemist- I am remote, but have found that chemist warehouse often have the p4 pessaries that I need, or even if you did a ring around you might find one that has some in stock? Sorry I can't be of more help

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you feeling today @sunny79 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    The bleeding has stopped overnight. I hope that is a good sign, but I know what I saw yesterday and if it wasn't a miscarriage I will eat my hat (if I wore a hat!).
    Found a pathology open 1 1/2 hrs away open so ducked down there this morning for another beta. Won't know the results until Monday but it is 3 days since last beta so if numbers aren't good at least I will know Monday.
    Dh and I had a massive fight. I don't think we are cut out for ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 I totally get it. IVF is so much pressure on our relationships. Took us many years of arguing/negotiating (since 2010) to just get to the point of attempting IVF. After our flop of a first round DH isnt keen on multiple attempts, so unless we get frosties, we will bow out after next full cycle.

Its a good sign that bleeding has stopped. Not knowing must be a torment. I know bleeding is very very common with IVF, its on all forums.

Hang in there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    The bleeding has stopped overnight. I hope that is a good sign, but I know what I saw yesterday and if it wasn't a miscarriage I will eat my hat (if I wore a hat!).
    Found a pathology open 1 1/2 hrs away open so ducked down there this morning for another beta. Won't know the results until Monday but it is 3 days since last beta so if numbers aren't good at least I will know Monday.
    Dh and I had a massive fight. I don't think we are cut out for ivf.

I had a lot of bleeding with my son, I had bright red, brown,pink, clots you name it I had it, try to remain positive as hard as it is. Good luck hun

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sunny I really hope it's just bleeding... I think what I have found with IVF is that men aren't going thru it and feel visitors to the whole journey and I involved my partner along the way as much as I could... We don't really fight but I'm an emotional person and read into things and we all know men say things and we all twist them... My NY resolution is to try and be less emotional and less overthinking (while pregnant) and try to enjoy the journey which I honestly haven't so far as just feel sick the whole time! Try and think positive and also speak to your partner about how your feeling if you can... Good luck with your blood test results I really hope it's just bleeding xxx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (03-01-2016),sunny79  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your messages and reassurance. The bleeding has completely stopped, no spotting even (same as before the bleed). Maybe I will get lucky. I have accepted whatever will be will be.
    Will keep you all updated tomorrow.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (03-01-2016),babybeanie  (04-01-2016),Hopeful37  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby: thank you Ruby, I didn't get repeat description so I couldn't get it anywhere. I did rang up the chemist but they said we had to rang up my doctor and let them know but I couldn't get hold on him so. I have to go for my blood test tmrw.

@all: Good luck. Wish you all the best!