Closed Thread
Page 81 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good news here. BFN on the hpt this morning and starting to get AF. I hate passing the crinone.

Don't know what to do now with the crinone because last time I stopped taking it the day of my negative blood test but now that I can't do my test until 4th when the clinic opens I don't really want to keep taking it until then when they can confirm the negative test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babybeanie I am really sorry. My af arrived 4 days before my bt. I asked the nurse if I could do my BT early seeing as it was obvious it was over and they were ok with that. If you have a referral no one can stop you from getting it done. But I guess you need someone to tell you the results to know to stop crinone. Enjoy a good glass of champagne.. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 yep, that's the problem I don't have a referral, they normally do the BT inside the clinic. With them closed my hands are tied, I considered going to my GP but thought I probably wouldn't get results back this week with Friday being a public holiday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie I feel for you. I guess you can make an executive decision. I hated the ending of crinone too. Not a good mix with af. My clinic gave me a bundle of referrals from beginning of cycle that covered all monitoring and preg test for a cycle. Im at a bulk bill clinic though, so this is how they cut out cost I guess. Less face to face.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    @Billie2 yep, that's the problem I don't have a referral, they normally do the BT inside the clinic. With them closed my hands are tied, I considered going to my GP but thought I probably wouldn't get results back this week with Friday being a public holiday
    I would go to my GP if your lucky you might get the results back tomorrow afternoon. Nothing worse than crinone and AF just gross! Sorry the news wasn't better sending hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that babybeanie :-( . I agree with the other ladies maybe your GP is the way to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh babybeanie, so sorry to hear. Had to make sure I checked in to hear. Big hugs to you and your hubbie.
    I am in a small country town and I had the beta level back on the same day with my gp sending for blood test. Try them tomorrow, it might be possible.
    Well done hopeful37! Great levels.
    Afm I had blood test today and seeing gp tomorrow for results.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

Billie2 I have taken aspirin 100mg, 150mg coenzyme Q10, fish oil and elevit for all 3 of my transfers.
    The only thing I did differently this 3rd transfer was 10mg of diazepam (Valium) 1hr before transfer, another 10mg about 4 hrs later and enjoyed my very sleepy spaced out day. I do get very anxious so for transfer having me really relaxed may have made the difference.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @sunny79 will definately have a conversation with the FS about the aspirin. Not sure about valium, I might end up on the news "Desperate infertile crashes into10 parked cars post embryo transfer high on valium". My transfer is 10 mins in and out with FS after hours, and I will drive home from the city. Stupid question but I did a wee immediately post transfer at the clinic as I was busting from full bladder needed. I now regret the wee considering I got a negative. I know its not logical, but everything ticks over in your head after you fail.

Best of luck with your results tomorrow!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (30-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

Lol Billie2!! Desperate infertile women on drugs let out on the town....watch out! I also zapped this embryo on the electric fence day of transfer (see drugs are baaadd!) so maybe with some research embryos have a better chance after electrocution! Lol!
    I think it goes to show that no one really knows why one fails and one succeeds. Keep our chins up and legs in the air. ;-)