Closed Thread
Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Evelynmoo I'm so sorry you've had a roughy one... And so hard being pushed off to your GP by your clinic!!
    Really hope you get some better answers this week.... Where are you? Can you go to the women's hospital emergency esp if your in a bit of pain xxxx and what timing with your hand! Fingers xd that heals soon

I've had a bit of a low key crap Christmas DH away at work, I spent lunch with my besties family and came home with a spewey migraine ugh...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 and @Tanej78. When speaking with the nurse its as if she had never heard of what my issue was or didnt understand what it was so she didnt even offer to have the doc call me, she just said go to your gp or hospital ED. Pain is not all bad, it comes in stabbing waves. Ive been checking my temperature and have managed to eat today so im going to see how i go for next few days and if it gets worse i will go into a hospital or get an earlier US, i would just like to know if its still bleeding and if its bad.

After now doing a bit of reading from other girls i realise i should have been instructed to take progesterone for a few days after ceasing progynova to induce AF but neither the FS nor nurse told me and didnt even call me back with my blood results but just sent me on my merry way. Most likely if i had done that then this follicle would not have gotten so big and haemorrhaged. The straw thats broken the camels back for me with this clinic, soon as i get some answers on if this follicle is shrinking or how to treat it and bring on AF, i am changing FS!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo just be sure your ok better to go to women's ed and be sent home.... Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    @Evelynmoo just be sure your ok better to go to women's ed and be sent home.... Xxx
    Unfortunately my nearest womens ED is 45mins away and the DH took the car to see his family. I do have my local ED which are hopeless at the best of times but ill give them a go if need be. Feeling a bit better this morning though which is good

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have always stopped progynova and progesterone pessaries at the same time on a medicated fet.
    I wonder if has another cause. It is terrible they are not giving you the support and you should change clinic. If you can get to the women's ed will be better than local ed. my gp openly admits knows nothing about ivf , no idea about progesterone levels etc!
    I hope you feel better soon. Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babybeanie any news?
    Hopeful37?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default More blighted ovums?

An update, friends..
    I was spotting and doc asked me to come for scan today (7w 3d). We had transferred 2 embryos. But the scan showed 3 sacs! Probably one of them had split and implanted. My beta hcg has also not been very high. Last Saturday it was 3024.

All three sacs are very small in size 5-6 mm. Both gestational and yolk sac but no pole.

This is getting more mysterious. All three are blighted ovum? First IVF I had 1 blighted ovum.. Looks like uterus is good for implantation. But why is it not growing??/None of them? Is there some obvious issue I am missing? I am just praying that its not some irreversible chromosomal problem with either of us or something.. Freaked out..

Doc has asked to continue the medication for one more week and scan next Saturday, but he said he's not very hopeful.

I plan to ask the docs qns related to inputs given by @Tanej78 @sunny79 and @Apples1234

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brightsunshine For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (26-12-2015),Tanej78  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Btw , Holiday greetings to all of you!
    @Annerley sorry to hear about the values. Hope atleast ur other embryos stick as one has worked out before.

Sending good wishes and baby dust to all

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brightsunshine For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (27-12-2015),Mona424  (26-12-2015),Tanej78  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brightsunshine sorry to hear that! How frustrating and upsetting for you. My heart goes out to you. Have you had your embryos PGD tested? I just had mine done as it's possible that a couple only produce genetically abnormal embryos which never survive and means you would need to consider an egg donation. I wanted to know if this was the case as I didn't want to keep wasting money and emotions on cycles. I've done 4 cycles that haven't worked so now I'm looking for some further investigations and want to rule out things like that. My two embryos were tested and 1 was good and one was bad so now I know that it is possible to produce genetically viable embryos. It's also saved me going through a two week wait with the bad one that would have been another horrible experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brightsunshine oh that's rough... Is it possible it was too early? I've never had a blighted ovum...

Hoping they give you some answers... But I'd def look into immune if there's something stopping the pregnancies from progressing ... Virtual hugs xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (26-12-2015)