Closed Thread
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Hopeful37 I have no experience with triggers. I just hope it is a positive.
    Maybe you ladies should sneak into your gp tomorrow and get onto Santa's naughty list too?!!! I have a lot of devil in me.....
    @sunny79 if this is any help my hcg at cd28 with my son was 25. I know it wasnt IVF, but it shows at 4wks preg to use as a gauge. He was a text book preg, went 5 days overdue born 3.5kg and a 5hour labour. I think you are sweet as..xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (23-12-2015),Tanej78  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Billie2. With my clinic closed it is up to me, Dr Google and stalking the over 40s thread!!!
    I get the progesterone level today from gp. He was very happy to admit that knows nothing about progesterone levels in ivf. He asked me heaps of questions, very interested in process. It is so true they know very little about ivf!!! So today you all have to help me with progesterone levels! Last nights poas. Getting darker
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1450900944.592376.jpg

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (24-12-2015),Billie2  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Tanej78 xx

Yes @sunny79 mine was 51 (which was on the 15th Dec). They said that they were happy with that number but it was the pattern after that they weren't happy with. On the 18th, it had increased to 96, which is when they were on the fence about it as at 4w2d they like it to be 200ish. In saying that, when I went for another check early this week, another nurse said she wouldn't have been too worried by the 96, again it was the doubling rate.
    My level with my daughter was 160 at 14dpo and her doubling rate was so quick (28hrs so not abnormal either). It did make it terribly hard for me not to compare hers with this one. I know the numbers differ from lady to lady but they can also differ greatly with the same lady but in different pregnancies. My DD was a fresh embryo and this one frozen. Apparently there's evidence that frozen embryos can have lower numbers are they are still recovering from the thaw so usually implant later. They also say boys can be lower so both these factors made me realise that my numbers this time, there are a few factors that can make it different just there.

Good luck! I think it's wise to do another sneaky BT now you've done one. Not that I'm expecting yours would go like mine at all, I wouldn't wish that on anyone but so far my betas are the only thing telling me that this isn't working. It's the strangest thing but I'm grateful to know now when it's early. One upside to Ivf, if is was a natural pregnancy, I'd probably be on my way and oblivious to what was going on.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (24-12-2015),Tanej78  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also @sunny79 your lines look good!! You probably already know this but thought it was worth mentioning but don't worry if you test again soon and the line is similar. With my DD, I tested at 13dpo and this one at 12dpo. The lines look exactly the same (and the same as your second test) despite DDs level probably being 90 and this one probably being about 35, two completely different numbers produced a line exactly the same. Also DD with the higher number was FMU whereas this time I just tested on a whim at lunchtime

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, just thought I 'd check back in and let you know that I had my scan yesterday, was super nervous as had been getting a bit of red discharge again at the start of the week....turns out I am currently pregnant with triplets.....yes 3!!

Unfortunately, one of the fetuses has a low heart rate and is measuring 1w4d behind the other two, so they don't expect that one to make it, but they did also find an area of my uterus (where this fetus is) that is hemorrhaging which likely explains my red discharge and the issues with the 3rd.

I'm still really mind blown to be honest...we only transferred one hatching blast, but the 3 are all in separate sacs.....so we must have DTD at the right time...even though I ovulated on day 9 and I was away the week I ovulated ?!?

Still in a state of shock to be honest but over the moon at the prospect of twins!! (all going well of course).
    @Lovebubs77- I was so sorry to read your news, and I hope you are recovering well (and sorry for my post, I know these are hard to read at this time and I don't want to seem insensitive)
    @sunny79 congrats- looks like a good strong line!
    @Annerley- hope you get some good news today from your BT- or at least to be able to know what is going on.

Sorry if I've missed anyone, mind is a bit scrambled....xo

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (24-12-2015),Lovebubs77  (24-12-2015),Tanej78  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Ruby16 thats amazing but I can understand your shock!! Are you sure theres no way the embryo could have split 3 ways? I thought it was supposed to be hard to tell this early if they are identical or not but obviously have no idea! Wow!! Wereyour levels really high?

My clinic has finished up early but just sent me a quick message to say that my hcg has gone up but only by a little bit, they didn't give a number and said my p4 is dropping. At least thats something. I have to go back in a week and they are expecting that it will self resolve. I never thought id beexcited for a negative but will be so happy when this is done.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (24-12-2015),Tanej78  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Annerley bugger ........I remember with my last MC I POAS 3-4 times a day to check and see if my levels had dropped (took 6 weeks for me but then that was a 6 wk MC so levels were much higher) and I remember the day that I got a negative I nearly cried, so I completely understand how you are feeling.

As for the embryo splitting 3 ways- I'm not too sure really, the sonographer wrote on the sheet that they were triamniotic, trichorionic, so with my limited googling last night I thought that must have been from 3 separate embryos?? Anyone with any experience, please feel free to let me know!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby16 oh wow... You must be floored... Great news combined with some bittersweet I'm sure about 3rd one... Keeping everything crossed for you that things remain uneventful xxxx
    @Annerley so hard and bittersweet too I suspect... Xx take care of you

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (24-12-2015),Ruby16  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god ruby16 congrats!! That is amazing!! What a shock I bet! Hope all goes well with your pregnancy.
    @Annerley I know what you mean. I had an ectopic in June and was so happy when my bt finially came back at 0.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (24-12-2015),Ruby16  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby16 I just did a quick Google and it seems that a lot of tri tri triplets are fraternal and the only way they can be identical is if the embryo split really early after transfer. This is all so amazing!
    I would have been 5w1d today but hopefully since my levels haven't gotten too high, it wont take too long. Six weeks would have been so hard for you!

@Tanej78 thanks, whats next for you?

@Hopeful37 I asked the nurse today about what would happen if my levels just keep going up slowly and she said theyd give me a scan to rule out an eptopic but it soundedlike they'd more be checking to cover themselves. You could just imagine if they left me without checking. They think it will most likely resolve itself. An eptopic must have been so worrying for you!
    Last edited by Annerley; 24-12-2015 at 13:22.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-12-2015)