Closed Thread
Page 68 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

No trigger apples1234. Medicated FET - progynova and progesterone only, same as last 2 transfers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (20-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Is that a second line?????
    5dp5dt.
    Attachment 76574
    Yep! 👍🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley AF arrived this morning at 3 am woke to the worst cramps I have experienced, very full on and heavy hope yours isn't to bad when it arrives fingers crossed for you take care

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @woof5105 that's very helpful! Do you mind if I ask how long you left it before doing this cycle? I'm sure I read somewhere on here that things are looking much better for you now. I really hope that's right!

@MrsSMS I'm sorry to hear about the pain but happy to hear that af is here. When you went for your last BT where your levels were 30, did they say you needed to come back to make sure it goes back to 0 or was it just a matter of waiting til af came? Thanks for letting me know and I wish you every success in 2016.
    I have a BT tomorrow and then I'll know for sure, even though I feel like I already know. I've been feeling better as each day passes but then will suddenly think of something and get all teary and start to cry. It's so hard as it was so early so it's hard to think of it as anything but at the same time I'll be grateful if it all happens quickly!

Congrats on being PUPO @babybeanie

Congrats @sunny79 here's hoping the tide changes on this thread for good

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (20-12-2015),Tanej78  (20-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 congratulations! 💥🎈🎊🎉✨💝💖💜💝💖💜💝 💜

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (20-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley I have to have another blood test this week to make sure the level is at 0. I know what you mean about the tears packed all the IVF meds into a bag to put away for a while, the other night and couldn't stop the tears. I know it was early and nothing was a sure thing but a part of me feels cheated.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS I agree, it all just seems so cruel and unfair. As if fertility problems and Ivf wasn't enough...
    In relation to my DD, my grandma always used to go on how I had an easy experience getting her, an easy pregnancy and an easy birthing experience and she's an easy baby. It used to always irk me a bit when she said it and last time she did, I said, which part of having to do Ivf made it easy to get her? She replied with, I know but I mean you had an easy time with Ivf. I excuse her due to her age and I know that I did have an easy Ivf experience last time around. Thankfully after that, she never commented about how easy I had it again. She's been hassling my mum all week with what my results were so mum waited til Friday to tell her anything and had just been saying there was no news. Now I shall never hear the word "easy" come out of her mouth again!
    As for the meds, this cycle was unmediated but I kept my Synarel nasal spray in a cupboard as I couldn't bear to toss something that had given me DD. A few weeks ago, I could hear DD rummaging around the cupboards and there she was walking around with the box. It was a bit weird to think about!

I hope to see you around in a few months (or whenever you are ready)! I really want to see you get your dream xx
    Last edited by Annerley; 20-12-2015 at 20:35.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (21-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley - I took off a few weeks. Because I don't actually cycle normally anyway, we booked in to see FS after getting chem results / think I waited about a week or so to see her, then we discussed options and started - so probably 3 or 4 weeks? Sorry my brain isn't remembering much today!!

Yes I am hoping that this cycle is going better. Have had a few up and downs so am waiting for our u/s next week before I let myself get excited but this one seems to still be sticking. It's tough though waiting for that heartbeat scan. Keep going over and over things in my head. But I've had 5 betas and the numbers are continuously doubling (at a slightly faster rate than normal) so I keep telling myself if it was a blighted ovum it wouldn't still be racing along. Also I haven't had any more bleeding since Monday and last blood test the progesterone level was back up to 33 - so fingers crossed!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-12-2015),Tanej78  (20-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear that everything is going better @woof5105 they all seem like really promising signs and i think you'd be in the clear about a blighted ovum. That's the thing, if by some miracle this did work out, I'd be worried about the scan since our levels are so low and slow. Once you get those beautiful kicks, you'll feel so much more reassured too, I'm sure!

I'm planning to keep my next af cycle free of any Ivf to give my body time to recover, I've also decided I'm going to enjoy the festive season and get my hair done, all things I wouldn't have done otherwise. At this stage, I'd like to get going again in Feb and not sure if the next step for us is to see the FS. Is that how it usually works, do you see the FS before going again to review what happened, etc? I do feel like it would be a good idea to meet with her.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

brightsunshine  (20-12-2015),Tanej78  (21-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely take time to recover. It's traumatic and I actually feel like I jumped back into it too quick this time but I wanted to get in by the end of the year.

Having a cycle or two without Ivf is always good for the body.

And yes, we see the FS if we want to discuss a different approach (like this time we wanted to talk double transfer and then donor eggs). If we just want to do the same protocol and no changes then I just call the clinic and tell the nurses I want to restart with the same orders as last time.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (21-12-2015)