Closed Thread
Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies
    @Tanej78 I really feel for you sending you hugs I can't image how hard it would be to be apart from DH and dealing with this as well
    @katt1011 goodluck for Jan fingers are crossed
    @Apples1234 hope everything is ok with the other 2 embies good Luck and a break is a great idea

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (17-12-2015),Tanej78  (17-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@apples so jealous would love an extended holiday any ideas on where you will go

@MrsSMS any plans like a holiday or anything good?

@Tanej so sorry its a confirmed negative and you and your husband are finding it tough. Any ideas what your gonna do next?

@mrsthomo isnt your transfer coming up? Good luck we definitely need some in this thread.

Sorry if ive missed anyone im brain dead after work plus side is i walked 16 klm @work will see what i can do tomorrow in three hours im sure it could be further but gotta stop and chat to customers while offering them food lol wow seems everyone is making plans, i like plans and doing stuff sadly it doesnt exist when you have kids well it doesnt for me anyway to hard and pockets are definitely not deep enough.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 You break my heart......I have the same question as your hubby in my mind all the time....will I ever be a mum? It hurts so bad. I'm sure I'm going to cry like a baby if I'm sitting next to you right now. This is so unfair. Hope you get the tested normal embryo in Jan and we can be cycle buddy Tanej.
    @MrsSMS So sorry to hear that. However, you still have the 6 embies awaiting for you and hopefully one (or two) of them are your babies..

Another year is about to end and hope we have a great start of the year next year and it would be our year! Merry X'Mas and Happy New Year Ladies....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legally Brown For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (17-12-2015),Tanej78  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    No miracle, BT a negative... even DH is struggling with this one and starting to question "will i ever be a dad" so hard when we're so far apart at the moment... January 3 couldn't come fast enough
    I so wish your DH could be with you. I think that's probably the only thing that's kept me going at some stages, having DH around for a hug.

Sending to lots of virtual hugs xo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for the support, you guys are so awesome... sending you all the biggest virtual hugs back...

AFM had follow up appointment with FS, she doesn't think there's an issue with "us" we are getting the eggs and blasts.. She wants me to take a break and get back to a better version of me health wise... Kick up some cardio and try and loose a few kgs... Im also now booked in to do a laproscope end of Jan to have a look around for disease that maybe stopping implantation...

Hopefully then aim for FET with our normal (fingers xd) blast in Feb.

I'll keep checking back in to see how you're all travelling from time to time...
    Take care and have a wonderful chrissy & new year with all your families xx

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (18-12-2015),Lovebubs77  (18-12-2015),Mona424  (18-12-2015),MrsSMS  (18-12-2015),mrsthomo  (18-12-2015),sunny79  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Just a quick update..
    I won't be transferring this month because I stuffed up when I was meant to start taking my endometrin. It's my own fault because I didn't call and ask.
    I'm going to have a break from all this ivf stuff and just work on myself. I've put on weight and it's just been an all round stressful time so I'm looking forward to turning all my hormone alarms off. Lol

I hope you guys don't mind me lurking. I really care about all of you and I wish you all the very best.
    Hope you all have the happiest stress free holiday season! xoxox

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (19-12-2015),Billie2  (18-12-2015),Hopeful37  (19-12-2015),sunny79  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS 6 is a great number! I think it will be great to have a break. I hope you enjoy it. xo
    @Apples1234 That's insane! You definitely deserve a break! 3-6 months overseas sounds amazing. I so wish we could afford to do that.
    I hope you have a lovely break. xo

Tanej78 Sending you giant hugs! I hope the time flies and you have a lovely holiday season. xo
    @katt1011 awh you're so kind. Thank you. No luck for me though. Hopefully someone else!? xo
    @Legally Brown Sending you giant hugs! I had the biggest ugly cry today. All my makeup is absolutely gone. Lol Merry xmas and happy new year to you too! xo
    @Tanej78 that's what I'm going to do too! All the stress and hormones has made me put on so much weight. Wishing you all the best. xo

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (19-12-2015),MrsSMS  (18-12-2015),Tanej78  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo thank you xx Im just going to try and look at it as positive as i can and try and shove these stupid steroid kg's that have been hanging around.. so annoying eh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    Hi ladies! Just a quick update..
    I won't be transferring this month because I stuffed up when I was meant to start taking my endometrin. It's my own fault because I didn't call and ask.
    I'm going to have a break from all this ivf stuff and just work on myself. I've put on weight and it's just been an all round stressful time so I'm looking forward to turning all my hormone alarms off. Lol

I hope you guys don't mind me lurking. I really care about all of you and I wish you all the very best.
    Hope you all have the happiest stress free holiday season! xoxox
    @mrsthomo oh man just saw this... stress free & drug free christmas then for us both! well try to anywhoo... and I'll be lurking too, need to hear some good news!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (19-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, im sorry to bring more bad news to this thread but there's a fair chance my pregnancy is going to be deemed a chemical pregnancy. My 1st beta on the 15th was only 51 and even though I felt that was low (especially compared to the big numbers I got when pregnant with DD), my clinic is usually fairly honest but told me 51was fine since I was only 8dp5dt. I wasn't too optimistic but was trying to think the best. Today's beta was 96 and im now 11dp5dt. It makes my doubling rate 78hrs and they expected today's result to be more like 200. Ive had a huge cry this afternoon but although I still have a small glimmer of hope, ive more or less accepted the outcome. I have a bt on Monday to see what's happening but hoping if its not meant to be then its over with quickly.
    Ive had a quick read and thinking of you all and so sorry that you've been through that @MrsSMS. It well and truly sucks! You seem like such a strong and positive person and im really trying to take a leaf out of your book and know if its not meant to be then it is what it is.

Id personally love to keep this thread going as ill likely skip a month and go again the cycle after.

@Tanej78 sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you this month xx