Closed Thread
Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Well I am officially Pupo. Took 10mg Valium and gee was this transfer a breeze. Highly recommended. So relaxed my uterus was too stoned to contract and push that little embie back out. Lol.
    Unfortunately my clinic doesn't reopen until jan 4th. Anyway they said poas Xmas day and you will know anyway - so 10dp5dt fs says you will have a definite result for future reference ladies. Going to have blood test as soon as pathology lab open after Xmas and gp can give me the results on the 31st (earliest I can get in!).
    Congrats on being PUPO! Crossing fingers and sending every positive vibe for you Sunny.

As for my clinic, Clayton doesn't open until 4th Jan so I'll be doing BT then but my nurse said to poas New Year's Eve. So I'll either be celebrating with something non alcoholic or drinking myself into oblivion.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (15-12-2015),sunny79  (15-12-2015),Tanej78  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley I'm just catching up, wishing you a massive congrats! Hope for a smooth uneventful ride for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just heard from my nurse, out of the 8 eggs collected, 7 were mature and suitable for inseminating. Out of those 7, 6 have fertilised. So I'm pretty happy with that rate.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (15-12-2015),Billie2  (15-12-2015),Lovebubs77  (15-12-2015),Mona424  (15-12-2015),MrsSMS  (15-12-2015),mrsthomo  (16-12-2015),Tanej78  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Annerley that is awesome news!

That's a great rate @babybean

I am sorry that it wasn't a better outcome for you @Tanej78

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (15-12-2015),Tanej78  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic babybeabie. When is your transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive been trying to find a thread that talks about finding that hope after a failed cycle. I cant see one. I want to know when or if I will get it back. I googled and saw a lady posted, "It will be okay in the end, if its not okay, its not the end". I feel stupid for being so naively optimistic. Am I going through some form of IVF cycle failure phase? Ive done the sook, the anger, now the stupid feeling.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (16-12-2015),sunny79  (15-12-2015),Tanej78  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 Hi Billie, I totally understand your feeling. It's always hard when you fail on something. Failed IVF cycles are the hardest thing in the whole world (for me and I believe for so many people). You invested so much physically, emotionally and financially. Individuals have different tolerance to the failure. I have heard some people has gone through 20+ cycles to get a baby and some people might get lucky on the first try. I think you just failed the first cycle (?) which is the hardest one, in my opinion. I still remembered my expectation on the first cycle. We have unexplained infertility and we (naively) thought IVF will fix the issue easily. I got 19 eggs on the first cycle and transferred 2 perfect blasts (according to my clinic) on fresh cycle and got BFN. Imagine how disappointed and gutted I would be. After that, we went for FET of 1 blast from the same batch and yes BFN. We spent more than $10K our of pocket already and still empty handed.

I didn't say you cannot feel sad since you have every right to feel that. At least, you can be positive that you already have one child. Many of us here (including me) are still struggling to conceive the first one. Don't get me wrong, I didn't say trying to conceive the second or third child through IVF is easier but I'm sure if I'm in your shoes, I will be more relax, pick myself up and keep trying until you can't cope with it anymore (I will be very happy with only one already haha). At the end of the day, you are a mother of one child and would be a bonus to have another one to complete your family. Life is unfair but I hope one day will be my turn to be blessed as a mother.........

Sorry for the long post. Today I just heard my friend (2 years younger than me) is pregnant with her 3rd child and yes unplanned. I'm happy for her but on the other side, I'm so down of myself to have to bear and keep walking on this infertility road.

I crossed everything for you and everyone in here to get the gift we are long waiting for.
    Last edited by Legally Brown; 15-12-2015 at 22:55.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Legally Brown For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (15-12-2015),mrsthomo  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

Billie2 I can feel your pain. Husband has obstructive azoospermia, we had a great egg haul, great fertilisation rate and then 5 blasts to freeze. No lining issues, fs thought once we had the sperm we would be easy as I looked great. Now sitting here Pupo with my 3rd a grade hatching blast and not really feeling anything positive. The disappointment with the other failures overwhelmed me and in my mind I can't even feel excited about this one so hopefully I don't hit such a low with bad news. I have already made appointments with dr m and my fs to discuss this as a failure....
    I know you are about my age (79 baby!) and it is time, money and emotional heartbreak standing in the way. No words can make it feel better, only you will know how much your soul can cope with to get a baby. The next cycle could be so different for you, there are so many success stories on here after many failures. You know yourself. Be kind to yourself -do what you need to do. I hope a virtual hug will help as I am sending one your way. Xxxx
    You too legallybrown. I am hoping for my one miracle Bub too. Xxx
    Last edited by sunny79; 15-12-2015 at 16:44.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (15-12-2015),mrsthomo  (16-12-2015),Tanej78  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

@billie i think is a awesome quote that you found. Like you and sunny I am also the same age like sunny i was born in 79. I hope you manage to find a support group. If not we are all here for you and everyone else that needs it. I just dont want to even think about if my last embryo doesnt work.....

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (15-12-2015),mrsthomo  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79- congrats on being PUPO!
    @Billie2- my heart goes out to you- have felt the same before.....it's hard and it really sux that we are here trying for something that comes so easily to so many others..... take some time, and then saddle right back up, don't let this journey beat you!

AFM BT results from yesterday came in and am now at hcg 52000, p4 123 (has gone back up *yay*), and E2 629, so am feeling a little more confident now...scan is next Wednesday and my nurse doesn't think I need another BT, but has said that if it will ease my mind I can.......I think I will! Intralipids again this weekend.....a friend referred to my passenger as 'Keef' the other day....you know Keith out of the Rolling Stones- the one that was full of drugs!! I thought it was hilarious, coz that's kind of what I feel like at the moment with all of the extras I am taking/injecting!!

Hopefully this is my miracle bub though & it will all be worth it in the end!
    @mrsthomo how are you doing? when is your FET again? Sorry I have forgotten
    @babybeanie- great numbers
    @katt1011- you are such a positive for this thread- thanks!!

Sorry if I've missed anyone, and hope all is well xoxo

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (15-12-2015),mrsthomo  (16-12-2015),Tanej78  (15-12-2015)