Closed Thread
Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @LegallyBrown Still early days for me. My lone ranger is hopefully ok. I have no idea what to expect. Crinone has brought me down a few times but have to keep head above water and be positive. Been tired & cranky but its end of year, its to be expected.
    @MrsSMS not sure what that means. Im hoping its more positive than negative. I had dark brown spotting on my liner 2 days ago, but it was old blood from EPU I was advised by the nurse. Stay busy!!! I hate going to the toilet end of a cycle and this wipe check habit creeps out. Its stressful!

Billie2
    4dp3dt

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (04-12-2015),MrsSMS  (04-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS hugs... Crinone can do that... And metformin is no fun either xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (04-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @legallybrown go little warrior! Xx
    @Billie2 love that photo x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (04-12-2015),Legally Brown  (04-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    @MrsSMS hugs... Crinone can do that... And metformin is no fun either xx
    I am hoping it is just the crinone I hate the stuff!

Thanks everyone for the support @Billie2 I know what you are saying about the wipe check gross I know but nearing the end you just can't help it.

I hate waiting and not having any control does my head in. I have tried so hard not to stress or think out things but grrrr it's just so hard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (04-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSMS View Post
    So I am having a pretty crap day.. Woke up this morning feeling off... Went to the toilet and I had some brown discharge I do Crinone in the morning the stick was clean when it come out but I have been having some cramps this morning today is day9 of my 2ww I am hoping it isn't over and my metformin tablets just didn't agree with what I ate for dinner. Sorry for tmi just needed to tell someone, not sure what to make of today. Guess I am lucky that I will have a busy day at work
    Hope everything is ok Mrssms and you feel better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I have been quiet as of late. Have been rather busy with work (which is always good to keep the mind busy during the TWW).

Almost a week post transfer and I am already over the damn progesterone pessaries! The sore boobs, bloating and not mention what they do your knickers!!

I have had cramping on off the last two weeks, which I know isn't always something to be worried about, but you just can't help it!

I had cramping so bad this morning that it actually woke me up and I thought I had AF, but nope!

DF has said that there will be no POAS and just to wait for BT, but BT is 14th! That's more than a TWW

I have had a few different symptoms to what I would normally have now, but am putting alot of that down to the progesterone.

Trying to not get my hopes up.

How is everyone going?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Leachpeach For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (04-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachpeach View Post
    Sorry I have been quiet as of late. Have been rather busy with work (which is always good to keep the mind busy during the TWW).

Almost a week post transfer and I am already over the damn progesterone pessaries! The sore boobs, bloating and not mention what they do your knickers!!

I have had cramping on off the last two weeks, which I know isn't always something to be worried about, but you just can't help it!

I had cramping so bad this morning that it actually woke me up and I thought I had AF, but nope!

DF has said that there will be no POAS and just to wait for BT, but BT is 14th! That's more than a TWW

I have had a few different symptoms to what I would normally have now, but am putting alot of that down to the progesterone.

Trying to not get my hopes up.

How is everyone going?
    My BT is the same date...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS I hope that the brown discharge is a good sign for you! x
    @Legally Brown That is very exciting. I wish you the very best of luck for January! 😊
    @Leachpeach and @Billie2 I'll be thinking of you both on the 14th!
    I think not POAS is probably a good idea. I mean, I knew what my BT was going to say because of it but it definitely caused some upset in my 2WW with thinking it should be showing by now!
    Fingers crossed for the both of you. xx

AFM I felt like my period was going to begin this morning but it hasn't which is quite inconvenient because if I get it tomorrow or Sunday I won't be able to call on CD1 but at least I have some Progynova to get me started. I'm gonna ask a few questions on the phone about why my first two FET's didn't work. See if there's anything they would like to tweak. 😊

Here's to a happy happy new year! 🍼

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (04-12-2015),Legally Brown  (04-12-2015),Tanej78  (04-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck on 14th @Leachpeach @Billie2
    @MrsSMS Yes Crinone is horrible. It's so unfair that all of us have to go through these stuffs....not an easy road... Best of luck to you!
    @mrsthomo Thank you! Best of luck. I'm sure this will be your cycle!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Legally Brown For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo I am a recovering POAS addict and am too petrified of a relapse, and have been adamant about not testing before the result. I don't have any, so that helps. I dont believe I will need to sneaky test, as I will know either way by the time of BT, which will put me at 14dp3dt. Im a religious 25day cycle, so by BT I should know. I never make it past 12dpo. Bloody will this time 😉 I pray!
    @Leachpeach Im right next to you on the bloat and b( . )( . )b front. Im on crinone. Its having a good muck up with my mind & body.
    @Tanej78 hope you are well recovered now. Let us know any updates..

Best wishes to the rest of the roll call in your next step.

Should there be a new thread starting for Dec/Jan? I don't know how this site is run, is there a moderator?

Have a god weekend all. I plan on deleting my BH app and banning myself for the weekend for a break. Will reload Monday. See you next week xx

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (06-12-2015),mrsthomo  (07-12-2015),Tanej78  (04-12-2015)