Closed Thread
Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Good luck this morning @Bongley - this is it!!

AFM, I should have known better - stark white BFN this morning FMU has never been the best for me and I know it's only 10dpo, but still, yesterday's test did have a slightly pink line and it's still there on the test now that I can see. I thought it was probably too goo to be true
    @Summer What the heck??? Oh no, what a head f%ck come on squinter, come back
    @Tahli aw bugger, you must be feeling rotten today I'm so sorry. Why the heck aren't they sticking??

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (15-12-2015),Summer  (15-12-2015),Tahli  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, the stupid sticks show up a little tiny second line for the first few minutes and then as it dries the line disappears, so by the 10 min mark there's nothing there, just a stark white screen. It's super cruel!!
    I guess it's not the sticks fault. It's my stupid body. And this morning I've woken with a sore throat. A sick son and me on 25mgs of Pred...it was bound to happen.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-12-2015),Blossom74  (15-12-2015),Charlie74  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly @Bongley. Why the feck are they not sticking?? What is wrong with my body?? That's absolutely the question that's upsetting me so much. It feels like going back to CT in Jan is futile. How many women have to go back to CT for a forth trip?!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-12-2015),Blossom74  (15-12-2015),Charlie74  (15-12-2015),Summer  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Yeah, the stupid sticks show up a little tiny second line for the first few minutes and then as it dries the line disappears, so by the 10 min mark there's nothing there, just a stark white screen. It's super cruel!!
    I guess it's not the sticks fault. It's my stupid body. And this morning I've woken with a sore throat. A sick son and me on 25mgs of Pred...it was bound to happen.
    Just to add insult to injury!!! Hope you're on holidays or are having the day off to rest if you can with DS??

The Universe can go fruck itself today as far as I'm concerned!!!

I hope you and DS feel better soon Luv

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (15-12-2015),Bongley  (15-12-2015),Summer  (15-12-2015),Tahli  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Exactly @Bongley. Why the feck are they not sticking?? What is wrong with my body?? That's absolutely the question that's upsetting me so much. It feels like going back to CT in Jan is futile. How many women have to go back to CT for a forth trip?!
    Maybe it's not your body Luv, but dud embryo's??? You almost had it last Cycle FFS's!!! You've been tested for all and sundry immune-wise and doing the protocol so I'm not sure what else you could do in that respect???

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (15-12-2015),Tahli  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The only thing I haven't done is consult with Dr M up in Sydney...but I don't think there's much that the immune girls are on that I'm not. I'm almost tempted to drop all of the extra meds and try a transfer with just the basics in place! Nope, I wouldn't have the courage but I just don't know what to try next.
    What I do need to do is find a way (God knows how?) to get my lining up. That's the only thing I can think of. I went through my notes from my 5 cycles and it's always around 7mm on the last scan before transfer.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-12-2015),Blossom74  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    12.5dpo and another stark white negative for me. No miracle here for me.
    So sorry hun. It's so cruel. Take care of yourself x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    The only thing I haven't done is consult with Dr M up in Sydney...but I don't think there's much that the immune girls are on that I'm not. I'm almost tempted to drop all of the extra meds and try a transfer with just the basics in place! Nope, I wouldn't have the courage but I just don't know what to try next.
    What I do need to do is find a way (God knows how?) to get my lining up. That's the only thing I can think of. I went through my notes from my 5 cycles and it's always around 7mm on the last scan before transfer.
    Hmmmm....yes...a consult with Dr M could be worth a shot. The only other thing is making sure your ovens ok with no endo/fibroids etc in there???

Although 7mm's is ok for your lining, I understand why you want to increase it. So maybe Viagara pessaries up the Vjay Vjay in combination with E2 patches?? They *should* be more effective than the Progynova one would think?? Could always down a few of those too for good measure!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    @Blossom thanks for what you wrote yesterday I am booked in for d and c tomorrow. My sack or the baby has grown from 4mm to 11.mm in a week so my body is doing much the same as yours and holding onto what it thinks is a pregnancy. My doctor here said I could wait for a natural miscarriage which will take months and she was concerned about my levels rising ect if I wait and my FS Wazza wants me to do the d and c he knows it isn't viable and is worried about how much is has grown in a week. FFS seriously I can not cop a break why does ones body hold onto a sack and nurture It like this and not just let it go. @Blossom how long after the d and c until things returned to normal for you as in body wise. How are the new birdies settling in as well? Hopefully they are going well and are happy in there new home.

Hi love, the D&C itself was nothing to worry about. I bled for a week, but didn't need much by way of pain relief. I may have taken a panadol at one point but that was it. I felt very tired though, and that lasted about 3 weeks. Probably the result of not just the physical but also the emotional trauma of it all.

AF didn't return until 5 and a half weeks post D&C. It was a 'normal' period compared to previous months. Normal for me though means exceedingly light bleeding. In fact, I don't even get red blood now days, just a scant brown discharge. Anyway, yes, 5 and a half weeks it took to come back.

I kept taking my pregnancy multivitamins (and am still taking them) as well as my folate. I figure that way all my levels will be good in preparation for the next shot. By the time we do try again it will be about 2 1/2-3 months post D&C. In the 'olden days' they used to say if you MC'd you should wait 3 months before you try and get pregnant again. I know it's very traditional but for me I think that's wise advice. I don't want to risk putting an emby into a pre-traumatised body, and am grateful for the little break to heal myself both physically and emotionally. I know time is of the essence at our age, but I want to do everything in my power to give this the best possible chance.

Hugs to you hon. I'd like to say it gets easier but the truth is that it doesn't. I don't think you ever get over something like this. You just learn better how to live with it. Even now I still have days where I burst into tears at the unfairness of it all.

Re: The budgies. Bob is going great guns, but I think Birdie might be sick. She's sleeping an awful lot during the day, and because I've never owned birds before I don;t know if it's normal. Another thing to worry about!

Blossom

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (15-12-2015),Summer  (15-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley, good luck today! I'll be thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way

Blossom

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (15-12-2015)