Closed Thread
Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 1074
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    25
    Reviews
    0
    Oh big hugs @HillDweller just read your post. Let's hope that one little guy keeps growing strong. Xo

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meems For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (02-02-2016)

  3. #482
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    redcliffe
    Posts
    1,137
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    423
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @razzy yes they can definitely be refrozen, if i would have transferred the eggs they would have thawed them grown to day 5 and then refroze. Different clinics have different freeze allowances all else fails you can move them to a new clinic .

  4. #483
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked
    98
    Reviews
    0
    Any advice for the day of embryo transfer?

  5. #484
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    512
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    192
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    Any advice for the day of embryo transfer?
    I took it easy with my last one Ashe - went home and pretty much relaxed on the couch watching a series of pretty little liars from memory lol

    I know they say there is no need to rest but I felt more comfortable doing it... And it worked!

    When is your transfer?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

    Serani  (02-02-2016)

  7. #485
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked
    98
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    I took it easy with my last one Ashe - went home and pretty much relaxed on the couch watching a series of pretty little liars from memory lol

    I know they say there is no need to rest but I felt more comfortable doing it... And it worked!

    When is your transfer?
    Thanks Razzy Bear, transfer is tomorrow.
    It's my first one so I don't know what to do! Have been reading lots, some say rest some say get back to normal!
    I've got acupuncture before and after the transfer and the day off work so I'm thinking I'll take it easy..

  8. #486
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    512
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    192
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    Thanks Razzy Bear, transfer is tomorrow.
    It's my first one so I don't know what to do! Have been reading lots, some say rest some say get back to normal!
    I've got acupuncture before and after the transfer and the day off work so I'm thinking I'll take it easy..
    My advice would be whatever makes you comfortable and won't have you second guessing as much if it doesn't work.

    Acupuncture will be nice and relaxing I'm sure. Have a nice dinner, get your DP to look after you and try not to worry too much, easier said than done i know!

    I hope I'm not getting you confused - you are a monash IVF girl too?

  9. #487
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    OMG @rainbowroad congratulations!!!!!!!

  10. #488
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,373
    Thanks
    2,299
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    Any advice for the day of embryo transfer?
    No perfume! I had a shower at work before mine & changed into fresh comfy clothes.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

    Ashe87  (02-02-2016)

  12. #489
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked
    98
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    My advice would be whatever makes you comfortable and won't have you second guessing as much if it doesn't work.

    Acupuncture will be nice and relaxing I'm sure. Have a nice dinner, get your DP to look after you and try not to worry too much, easier said than done i know!

    I hope I'm not getting you confused - you are a monash IVF girl too?
    Thanks Razzy, no I'm at City Fertility

  13. #490
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    @HillDweller so sorry to hear that, I can imagine how gutted you must feel. Hope your one little fighter goes the distance though! All things going well, would that be a FET in March?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Serani For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (02-02-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. May 2016
    By exilius in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 26-10-2015, 17:07
  2. Due May 2016
    By karlischneider in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-09-2015, 10:35
  3. Ttc 2016
    By anatonge1203 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-04-2015, 20:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Einsteinz MusicFun & interactive music classes! Classes are taught by professional musicians! Children are taught the fundamentals of ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›