+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 6th sense conception

We're not actively trying but we're not preventing or using any contraception or pull out methods. Being very laid back at this stage.
    I have been pregnant in the past unplanned and it happened after the first time of non-contraception Intercourse.
    So after 2/3 weeks i had light cramps and a possible missed period. (I wasn't keeping track of my cycle at the time).
    I just knew i was pregnant. I cant explain how, i wasnt sick or sore i just knew. I was so sure i was pregnant, when my pregnancy test 2 weeks later came back positive, i wasn't shocked or surprised.
    Has this happened to anyone else? What are the chances that this will happen again?
    And because i fell pregnant immediately the last time is it likely i will fall quickly again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We were Ttc with both our daughter. Lucky enough to get pregnant first time with each. I knew I was and even though we dtd several times to achieve a baby I know which one of those times it was

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I knew. I can't explain it. We had tried the month before but weren't successful and I also knew then I wasn't preg. But I just knew the next month, within days. I took a test at 9dpo and wasn't at all surprised i got a bfp, even though I had no symptoms.

I'm hoping next time I'll know again, it was pretty cool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't know if I "knew" exactly- I came home from work, needed to pee and decided to test. + result in about 3 seconds. Period wasn't late, no symptoms.
    *shrug*

As for falling quickly a second time, no there is no guarantee, or likelihood. You (we) are just lucky.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I fell pregnant having unprotected sex the last day of my period and I knew I was pregnant. Way before any test would have shown it up. We weren't even trying yet- were planning on ttc about 6 months later. When we were trying for DD I fell pregnant after 5 months, and didn't get the same feeling, miscarried then fell next cycle and again didn't 'know'. I think it's all pretty random unfortunately!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I knew it with both my daughters. I just had a feeling of there being more than me..and very protective of my womb..like I wouldn't put my phone or computer in my lap..now I get the feeling one more is missing. For example when we go to shops or park I look to locate my two older kids amd I carry bub but still keep looking like someone is missing until I realise I have 3 kids and they are all near me.. is that weird? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I knew with DD. I wasn't due for a few days, but couldn't sleep one night and had an overwhelming urge to test, but I was comfortable and it was cold so I couldn't be bothered getting up. Tested in the morning and it was positive, but then realised it was an OPK so ignored it. Told a friend later in the day and was told OPK's can pick up pregnancy, so tested again with a proper test and yep, pregnant!

DS I had no idea. Was a couple of days late, but didn't feel any different, so thought I was just late as didn't think we had caught the window as DH was working nights and we hadn't really seen each other. Needed an X-ray and glad I said something as they tested and yep, had a bun in the oven.