ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 73 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin14 View Post
    @Charlie74 the list @Phia posted is what you'd expect to pay as PHI doesn't affect IVF as Medicare gives you the rebate. What you need PHI for is the hospital admission for egg collection or transfer as PHI usually covers that or you just pay an excess. If you don't have PHI you'll have to pay full private hospital rates - I don't know what that'd be
    Thanks Phia!

Thanks also @munchkin14! I've actually done a couple of cycles with Monash before so I know the costs of the day bed & anaesthetist fees- I just don't have the most recent cycle costs since they last went up- so the info posted is really helpful .. I wonder why they even bother stipulating prices with / without PHI when it doesn't affect the actual cycle costs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    thanks @munchkin14 I have to admit I lost all interest when she said $500 a go and didn't ask for confirmation on timings after that...
    @emski72 I had intralipids this week and it only cost me $34... the hospital admission was covered by my private health insurance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @emski72 I had intralipids this week and it only cost me $34... the hospital admission was covered by my private health insurance!
    That's great to hear @munchkin14. Lynn wasn't doing these when I had DD. This time she didn't seem that keen but said I could do it if I wanted. She also said I might as well just eat a mars bar! I had egg pick up on Thurs and got 19 eggs with 13 mature and 8 fertilized. A much better result than my last so I'm feeling hopeful 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh well it wasn't explained very well then...I got my bfp anyway so hopefully it will stick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I had a baby girl on 20th January at 36 +1weeks was induced due to bubs being very small. All is well and we are home and happy snd healthy! @munchkin from memory i had a few scans but not as many as you would for a stim cycle i also got my egg put in later in the cycle i think it was like day 20 something! Hope this helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecrazycatlady View Post
    Hi everyone
    I had a baby girl on 20th January at 36 +1weeks was induced due to bubs being very small. All is well and we are home and happy snd healthy! @munchkin from memory i had a few scans but not as many as you would for a stim cycle i also got my egg put in later in the cycle i think it was like day 20 something! Hope this helps!
    Congratulations! That's wonderful news! Hope
    You're enjoying the early days despite the sleep deprivation which can be a killer. Sending you best wishes - so glad she's happy and healthy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Thecrazycatlady!!
    @kiz101 here's Lynns thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The rollercoaster starts again for us this month. Day 21 bloods this thursday to see if ovulated...then its down reg after. Trying for bub #2. Hope it doesn't take us another 5 years +

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MND good luck!

I'm waiting for AF so I can get going with a FET - excited to get to this point but terrified of it failing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @seasalt.
    Started syneral spray last night. So full steam ahead