Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia I sent you a PM x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ShannyAnny For This Useful Post:

Phia  (25-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your encouragement@ShannyAnny and @Phia - really appreciate it

How did your appointment go @ShannyAnny?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @seasalt appointment went ok but I wasn't blown away with any grand revelations. He is sending me for a few more tests (which I think I may have already had tbh) and then I will speak to him again to see if the tests show up any additional issues. Hopefully the next appointment will reveal more. I'm hoping to do the tests, get the back results and speak to him again before Christmas. Have you decided if you are going to do another stim? @Phia have you had your follow up with Lynn?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Lynn Burmeister Monash IVF-feedback wanted please #6

Quote Originally Posted by ShannyAnny View Post
    @seasalt appointment went ok but I wasn't blown away with any grand revelations. He is sending me for a few more tests (which I think I may have already had tbh) and then I will speak to him again to see if the tests show up any additional issues. Hopefully the next appointment will reveal more. I'm hoping to do the tests, get the back results and speak to him again before Christmas. Have you decided if you are going to do another stim? @Phia have you had your follow up with Lynn?
    You had your appt with Dr M? Mine is mid Dec.I'm sorry it wasn't something that gave you more answers.

I'm sitting in her waiting room right now!
    I'm not 100% sure but prolly not. One last FET and I'm in DE town.

Will let u know how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ShannyAnny sounds like it's moving in the right direction and great that you're on track for a follow up before year end. What exactly is he testing for? I hope your next appointment gives you some more clarity

Had a follow up with LB this morning. We've decided to go for another stim. I also asked to be tested for NKCs which she organised on the spot so happy I will have one less thing to worry about when we get to the transfer stage in the new year.

How did you go @Phia? It certainly was busy in there this morning!

Thanks
    Reviews

Had a good chat with LB. She agrees my problem is egg quality. My AMH is good, so plenty of eggs, but lots of not good ones. She can't say there isn't a good one in there, but there's certainly lots of bad ones due to my m/c and tested embryo which came back as abnormal. She talked about most women doing six rounds (Ive done 3) but my strike rate on a healthy embryo is not good and only getting worse. I'm 41 in January!

Doesn't think I have immunity issues but is fine that I'm seeking Dr M's help. But Was very supportive of donor Egg and thinks I'll be pregnant easily as she thinks my uterus is fine.
    She agrees to put my mind at rest on immunity before going to all the trouble of DE

Kindly offered bulk billed chromosome testing for DH which she has organised for her patients now. Normally $800 charged by Melbourne Pathology!

Putting last frostie (c grade and untested) in Feb - slimmest chance! Gonna do a scratch for shiiiTz and giggles. But I reckon the bloody thing is abnormal given all of that....

DE in May....
    Last edited by Phia; 28-11-2016 at 20:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it's been a long time since I have posted but I have a quick question. Has anyone has trouble with their lining being too thin following a d&c? I've never had lining issues before, always been around 9 but I had a d&c following a mc in October and my transfer this week was cancelled because my lining was under 6. I will miss my next cycle due to the Christmas shut down but in January they think I should move to a HRT FET cycle. I'm just curious if this is really necessary as that's two more months my lining has to recover? Just curious to anyone else's experience. I've only ever done unmedicated FET aside from the progesterone pessaries.
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Sorry it's been a long time since I have posted but I have a quick question. Has anyone has trouble with their lining being too thin following a d&c? I've never had lining issues before, always been around 9 but I had a d&c following a mc in October and my transfer this week was cancelled because my lining was under 6. I will miss my next cycle due to the Christmas shut down but in January they think I should move to a HRT FET cycle. I'm just curious if this is really necessary as that's two more months my lining has to recover? Just curious to anyone else's experience. I've only ever done unmedicated FET aside from the progesterone pessaries.
    Thanks!
    I'm sorry to hear about your lining issues- and especially your MC in October.

I've only had lining issues during my five rounds of clomid and was put on progynova for it - otherwise I've been ok on IVF and had a three months between my DandC and first IVF cycle back in Jan - April.

Also, Ive had a scratch too.

Sounds like they're trying their best to get you match fit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, I've asked for a lining scan during my December cycle even though we can't transfer that month. At least we can see if it is healing naturally as I don't want to take extra drugs if it's unnecessary and it's recovering on it's own. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews

LB has made some big changes to my 2nd FET...

FET #1
    10mg Prednisolone & 40mg Clexane for NK cells
    75iu Gonal F
    10,000 pregnyl trigger
    400mg Progesterone from 3 days after O

FET #2
    Pill for 21 days prior
    10mg (maybe 25mg) Prednisolone & 40mg Clexane for NK cells (possibly doing intralipids too)
    Start progynova 3 x daily
    E patch 12-14 days
    Progesterone 400mg x 3 daily

Anyone here done a HRT cycle? using the progynova & E Patch????

How does it all work??
    Last edited by munchkin14; 03-01-2017 at 14:02.