ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Phia! Yes, baby number 1. Probably should have started the process earlier (we always knew we would need PGD) but didn't realise at the outset how long everything would take.

Lynn has suggested a single transfer - didn't seem like I had a choice in the matter but I'm happy to be guided by her.

I've been trawling the forums reading everyone's stories - gives me both hope and a reality check.

How are you feeling? Will they give you a day 1 update today or do you have to wait until Monday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ShannyAnny thanks for your kind words

Good luck for today - sending you nothing but good vibes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So two become none and it's all over for us this cycle. Pretty devastated and hoping LB will have some answers when we see her the week after next. Did you get your fertilisation numbers @Phia? I have my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that @ShannyAnny

Take care of yourself

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seasalt For This Useful Post:

Phia  (30-10-2016),ShannyAnny  (30-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @ShannyAnny oh no!!!!! That's frucked!! I'm so sorry...... my heart sank take time to absorb it - and let it out - we are here to support you. ((Hugs))

I haven't got any results today - they said Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well fingers crossed for tomorrow @Phia. Not sure how much more I can take of this. My heart is just so sore... we have been ttc for 5 1/2 years and this was our 12th IVF cycle (including some FET's). I'm just so scared that this isn't going to happen for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ShannyAnny what a long and cruel journey, I'm so so sorry. You must be exhausted. No wonder your heart is hurting.

((((Big hugs)))))

All I can say is that coming here and finding about donor eggs overseas is my light at the end of what I thought was a dark tunnel.

I'm putting those plans in motion if this doesn't work out. I'm either going to Greece or Cyprus. There's a great Greek thread.

I stumbled across them and it just clicked me out of despair.

Also worth touching base with Dr M to get a full screen in any immunity issues.

Have a listen to LB, and keep your options open. Clearly a straight antagonist cycle isn't enough?

I'm sending you the bestest vibes, hon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia, I'm not ready to accept the donor egg option partly because I am not convinced it is my eggs that are the problem. We started IVF when I was 32 and we have transferred a lot of great looking blasts (2 of which were PGD). I am going to organise a phone consult with Dr M. I have already attempted my last 3 transfers with intralipid, clexane and steroids and haven't had any luck. I do have NKC and thyroid antibodies so am keen to hear what he suggests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Phia, forgot to say, first two stim cycles were antagonist, third stim cycle was also antagonist but cancelled due to a lead follicle. Then switched to down reg for the last 3 stims. I am going to speak to LB about doing an antagonist cycle next instead. Better to risk a lead follicle and cancel prior to egg collection than to go through this again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ShannyAnny I'm so sorry, you really have been through a lot! You're doing all the right things and it must be heart breaking...

Have you ever had a BFP? Have all FETs been a BFN?

I agree, better to cancel.

Good luck with LB, I hope she's on to something. So glad you're having a phone consult with Dr M.

I'm thinking of you.