+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 796
  1. #771
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    80
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Excellent you are going home sooner rather than later. At least then you can be comfortable in your home environment and not have to be social. And good call, I'd go and get drunk tonight too. It's always my coping strategy!

    Hopefully your GP will be open to doing some testing. I have found doctors to be a big dismissive if you have children already but surely after three losses now they'll have no choice.

    Huge hugs. I'm so sorry this sh!t is happening to you xx
    I had 1 glass of wine and it made me feel so sick.
    Thanks for all your kind words. I'm sure another baby will come our way. For whatever reason this one wasn't meant to be.
    I hope you have a beautiful and uneventful pregnancy from here on out.

  2. #772
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,748
    Thanks
    7,616
    Thanked
    6,448
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh Mulzer xx

  3. #773
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0

    Default Divine December Testing Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    I had 1 glass of wine and it made me feel so sick.
    Thanks for all your kind words. I'm sure another baby will come our way. For whatever reason this one wasn't meant to be.
    I hope you have a beautiful and uneventful pregnancy from here on out.
    Shame you couldn't have more but I guess that's the hcg making you feel sick. Maybe next week you can give it another go

    I hope you're ok today. Well, I wouldn't blame you if you had locked yourself in your room for the week to be honest. Impossible with kids but you know what I mean. Hopefully the drive is uneventful.

    You are right, a baby will come your way, and probably very soon. Maybe the dr will offer some medications to support the next pregnancy. I've had all the mc testing done and I'm sure it's on bubhub here somewhere but just let me know if you'd like me to put a list together. It's really good news you seem to conceive quickly though!

    Thankyou for your well wishes xx
    Last edited by basilmint; 05-01-2016 at 08:51.

  4. #774
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    80
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Shame you couldn't have more but I guess that's the hcg making you feel sick. Maybe next week you can give it another go

    I hope you're ok today. Well, I wouldn't blame you if you had locked yourself in your room for the week to be honest. Impossible with kids but you know what I mean. Hopefully the drive is uneventful.

    You are right, a baby will come your way, and probably very soon. Maybe the dr will offer some medications to support the next pregnancy. I've had all the mc testing done and I'm sure it's on bubhub here somewhere but just let me know if you'd like me to put a list together. It's really good news you seem to conceive quickly though!

    Thankyou for your well wishes xx
    I'm feeling a lot better today. Was very emotional yesterday. Cried a lot but I started bleeding this morning and I think that helps.
    I'll see what the dr says but I think before I turn to medications I might just clean up my lifestyle a bit. I need to lose weight and get off sugar. So I think I'll do a bit of a healthy eating overhaul and concentrate on creating a better version of me and then see what happens.

  5. #775
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    I'm feeling a lot better today. Was very emotional yesterday. Cried a lot but I started bleeding this morning and I think that helps.
    I'll see what the dr says but I think before I turn to medications I might just clean up my lifestyle a bit. I need to lose weight and get off sugar. So I think I'll do a bit of a healthy eating overhaul and concentrate on creating a better version of me and then see what happens.
    I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better today. I hope the bleeding isn't too bad or painful. I think it's cruel that we have to deal with the bleeding. Such a constant reminder!

    Good luck with the lifestyle changes. Sugar is a tough one to kick!

  6. #776
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    80
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better today. I hope the bleeding isn't too bad or painful. I think it's cruel that we have to deal with the bleeding. Such a constant reminder!

    Good luck with the lifestyle changes. Sugar is a tough one to kick!
    Feeling loads better. Surprisingly I feel quite optimistic. I don't feel there is anything 'wrong' just some bad luck. I have an appointment with gp on Friday so will see what she says.
    I think we will have a month rest regardless and then see.

    Did you book in for your scan?

  7. #777
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Feeling loads better. Surprisingly I feel quite optimistic. I don't feel there is anything 'wrong' just some bad luck. I have an appointment with gp on Friday so will see what she says.
    I think we will have a month rest regardless and then see.

    Did you book in for your scan?
    Good on you! I take weeks to pick myself up and stop sulking so I take my hat off to you

    Hope you made it home ok. The weather in NSW is not good for travelling at the moment.

    Please come back and report what the GP says on Friday.

    Scan place said I needed to be 7 weeks so booked for next Wednesday 😳

  8. #778
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    80
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Good on you! I take weeks to pick myself up and stop sulking so I take my hat off to you

    Hope you made it home ok. The weather in NSW is not good for travelling at the moment.

    Please come back and report what the GP says on Friday.

    Scan place said I needed to be 7 weeks so booked for next Wednesday 😳
    Well although it's annoying you have to wait at least you will see more so probably a good thing.
    Home safe and sound

  9. #779
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Well although it's annoying you have to wait at least you will see more so probably a good thing.
    Home safe and sound
    Hope the dr goes well today Mulzer.

  10. #780
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    80
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Hope the dr goes well today Mulzer.
    Thanks I've changed it to tomorrow so I don't have to bring the kids and can talk openly rather than in code.


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 12:28
  2. Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014
    By EnPointe in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 31-12-2014, 12:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Transition into Parenthood / Calmbirth SydneyJulie's Transition into Parenthood and Calmbirth courses for pregnant couples will get you ready, prepared and ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›