+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 796
  1. #521
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    80
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I so hope that turns into a darker line for you in the next few days!

    I'm feeling a bit iffy. I thought I had a faint/shadow like line on an IC, however bfn this morning. I thought I was having a few symptoms but now I'm thinking I'm just clinging on to anything that may mean I'm pregnant hahaha. Will have to buy some FRER and wrap them so I can't use them before Xmas lol!
    Have you only tested on the IC's???
    I'd say def go and buy some FRER. Chemist warehouse sell a 7 pack for $26. Which is a lot but they are so much better than the Internet cheapies.
    This morning I thought I had a shadow on IC BFN on FRER. Midday shadow on IC and faint possible Evap on FRER couldn't see colour.

    Well I must def be someone who has stronger concentration of hcg in the afternoon because like a total looney I've just taken my last FRER and an IC and in the same day as a shadow and what looked like Evaps it has now come with faintest line on IC (complete squinter.....is it even there) and a super faint but pink line on the FRER (within 2 mins)
    IC had a 'shadow' which made me test with FRER.
    But I understand not wanting to test again and get your hopes dashed.
    I def thought I was out this month and it could easily turn into another chem like last month. But for this moment in time I'm pregnant. What a roller coaster

  2. #522
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Have you only tested on the IC's???
    I'd say def go and buy some FRER. Chemist warehouse sell a 7 pack for $26. Which is a lot but they are so much better than the Internet cheapies.
    This morning I thought I had a shadow on IC BFN on FRER. Midday shadow on IC and faint possible Evap on FRER couldn't see colour.

    Well I must def be someone who has stronger concentration of hcg in the afternoon because like a total looney I've just taken my last FRER and an IC and in the same day as a shadow and what looked like Evaps it has now come with faintest line on IC (complete squinter.....is it even there) and a super faint but pink line on the FRER (within 2 mins)
    IC had a 'shadow' which made me test with FRER.
    But I understand not wanting to test again and get your hopes dashed.
    I def thought I was out this month and it could easily turn into another chem like last month. But for this moment in time I'm pregnant. What a roller coaster
    OMG Mulzer that is brilliant!! Can you post a pic?

  3. #523
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0

    Default Divine December Testing Thread

    Babymummatobe you have such strength to not test with the FRER! I still have my fingers crossed for you!

  4. #524
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,407
    Thanks
    9,101
    Thanked
    9,300
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Woooo Mulzer!!!

  5. #525
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    80
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    OMG Mulzer that is brilliant!! Can you post a pic?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1450757346.721766.jpg
    It's so incredibly faint. I've tweaked it a bit so it can be seen a bit better. But once I upload I'm not sure you will be able to see anything

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

    shoveover  (22-12-2015)

  7. #526
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    80
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Woooo Mulzer!!!
    Thanks so much. Once you said you weren't feeling pregnant I got it in my head that I should just keep testing. Just hope it's a sticky one this time. I had my bfp last month too 😥

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (22-12-2015)

  9. #527
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    I can easily see it!! Congratulations!! Here's to afternoon wee being lucky for us both ha ha!!

  10. #528
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    626
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    289
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Attachment 76632
    It's so incredibly faint. I've tweaked it a bit so it can be seen a bit better. But once I upload I'm not sure you will be able to see anything
    You beauty! Congratulations. Fingers crossed this ones sticky xxx

    You've given me hope. I want to tun out and buy some frer but I'm really trying to hold out and avoid disappointment, however I have no self control so prepare for an update this evening lol!

  11. #529
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    204
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    You beauty! Congratulations. Fingers crossed this ones sticky xxx

    You've given me hope. I want to tun out and buy some frer but I'm really trying to hold out and avoid disappointment, however I have no self control so prepare for an update this evening lol!
    I'll be stalking!!

  12. #530
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked
    63
    Reviews
    0
    I can see it Mulzer!


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014
    By EnPointe in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 31-12-2014, 11:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Vibe Natural HealthYour natural health care team for fertility, pregnancy, post natal and family health care. Our Naturopaths, Doctors, ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT