Closed Thread
Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news today we got 9 embryos to freeze ! Couple of other possibles tomorrow as well. Can't wait for the new year

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (24-11-2015),Tanej78  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats ttc1981 apples 1234 and Ruby16. Yay yay yay!!!
    So good to see some great news.
    I am 9dp5dt so waiting for bt Wednesday. It is over though, no miracle positive for me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

Lexus 123 that is amazing. So many possibilities.
    Sunny79 I'm sorry to hear that this is not your month. Take care of yourself. xxxx

As for me. Work has said they can swap my shifts tomorrow so I will have my cd1 BT in the morning. They don't know about IVF but are so good at helping out if I need to have a shift change or day off.
    Last edited by Waiting to exhale; 23-11-2015 at 21:28.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waiting to exhale For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (23-11-2015),Tanej78  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lexy congratulations on the excellent numbers hopefully you get more good news tomorrow.

@mrsthomo how are you? Will you be POAS?

@Annerley always good to know how you are travelling.

Afm not much to tell got another scan tomorrow and i may get some answers. I did ask about the lining n got told they will discuss it tomorrow so that could be a uh oh!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (23-11-2015),Lexy123  (23-11-2015),Tanej78  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sunny sorry to hear that your out but hopefully you will get a suprise at your bt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Period came this morning so I'm out. Bt to confirm tomorrow. Sooo happy to see other people get some good news though 😊😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Period came this morning so I'm out. Bt to confirm tomorrow. Sooo happy to see other people get some good news though 😊😊😊
    Sorry to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Majeen Congrats on being PUPO! I am so sorry you've had such a hard run. I have everything crossed for you!
    @Ruby16 Congratulations and best of luck!
    @Lexy123 Congratulations on your 9 embryos. What a great number!
    @sunny79 I'm really sorry to hear this. *hugs*
    @Waiting to exhale Great to hear your work is fitting around your ivf cycle! Good luck! x
    @katt1011 I POAS today. I purchased some cheapies so I could every day if I wanted. (It helps me to feel as though I'm not waiting..) Haha. I'm crazy bloated and my boobs are sore and popping out of all my tops but other than that nothing too interesting!
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow! I hope your lining is perfect. ♡
    @kate124 Sorry to hear! What's your next step? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, hope you all don't mind I join in - have been lurking for a while.

I'm on CD10 stim cycle and everything went well until today. I went in for the first follies scan and I got around 36 follicles with around 6 of them larger than 15mm. However, I have got a call from nurse to advise that I have very high Estrogen level in my blood (it was read 22,000!!). She thought I might have to cancel the cycle but my FS said to proceed without even dropped my med dose. She said worst of the worst she will change the pregnyl trigger to the spray and it would definitely prevent OHSS but meaning I cannot have a fresh transfer and have to freeze all for later FET.

I'm gutted at the moment. We have unexplained infertility. I just changed the clinic after 2 failed cycle with 3 perfect blastocysts and I'm quite hopeful of my new clinic since they have found my elevated NK Cells and been treating for the first time this cycle for hopeful result but now I'm losing hope. I have never had this Estrogen level issue before and not sure what to think about. I'm always a high responder but this is insane.......

I am now doing the same thing until Wed morning to see my level which I think it might increase. I'm so worried and seek for any useful inputs here or at least some kind support. :'(
    Last edited by Legally Brown; 23-11-2015 at 22:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Brown View Post
    Hello everyone, hope you all don't mind I join in - have been lurking for a while.

I'm on CD10 stim cycle and everything went well until today. I went in for the first follies scan and I got around 36 follicles with around 6 of them larger than 15mm. However, I have got a call from nurse to advise that I have very high Estrogen level in my blood (it was read 22,000!!). She thought I might have to cancel the cycle but my FS said to proceed without even dropped my med dose. She said worst of the worst she will change the pregnyl trigger to the spray and it would definitely prevent OHSS but meaning I cannot have a fresh transfer and have to freeze all for later FET.

I'm gutted at the moment. We have unexplained infertility. I just changed the clinic after 2 failed cycle with 3 perfect blastocysts and I'm quite hopeful of my new clinic since they have found my elevated NK Cells and been treating for the first time this cycle for hopeful result but now I'm losing hope. I have never had this Estrogen level issue before and not sure what to think about. I'm always a high responder but this is insane.......

I am now doing the same thing until Wed morning to see my level which I think it might increase. I'm so worried and seek for any useful inputs here or at least some kind support. :'(
    Hi legally brown I was in a similar boat though my estrogen was ok I just had a large amount of follicles. They dropped my dose, cancelled my cycle and now I'm waiting. I guess you can look at it that you will prob get a heap of embryos so hopefully won't have to do another stim. It is very frustrating though xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (23-11-2015)