Closed Thread
Page 88 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 986
  1. #871
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    319
    Reviews
    0
    So I caved and bought a test but I am going to wait till Tuesday/ Wednesday to test I think... How do I work how days I am, I had. 5dt on Monday last week and due to test Wednesday which is 2 weeks after egg retrieval... Trying to work out how many days post I am... So I include Monday? Having cramping and sore breasts but not sure if that is the progesterone as too early for AF symptoms for me as they start the day before for me...
    Also I am pretty calm about the whole thing, first go so not expecting it to work just happy it all has gone pretty smoothly so far how is everyone feeling x

  2. #872
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    So just having a look for you @Apples1234 & it does look like the speckled result relates to the antinuclear antibody test (ANA) and specifically to anti dna/histone antibodies. Meaning that you have antibodies to histones, which are the proteins that make up the chromosome. ANA's pop up a fair bit in the book and are classed as a category 3 immune issue from what I can see (no expert I promise, just a newbie hungry for knowledge!) but can also exist in combination with other category issues.

    Oh - and prednisone is the first line of management with ANA's.

    Hope this helps xo
    Last edited by Ruby16; 22-11-2015 at 15:56.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

    Apples1234  (22-11-2015)

  4. #873
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    Hey everyone, I've been trying to keep myself busy this natural FET cycle and not focus too much on it after the disappointment from the last unsuccessful cycle. I am currently 7dp6dt and tested this morning on a FRER and got a BFN. I know realistically I am probably out for this cycle but my period is now 2 days late which is very odd. Holding onto this last bit of hope! Beta on Tuesday!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to kate124 For This Useful Post:

    Tanej78  (22-11-2015)

  6. #874
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    ttc1981- you calculate the days past transfer as the first day 'after' transfer being number one. So I had my transfer of a 6 day blastocyst on Sunday so Monday was my 1dpt and I am now 7dp6dt. Hope that makes sense!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to kate124 For This Useful Post:

    ttc1981  (22-11-2015)

  8. #875
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    319
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks so your a day before me then... So I'm 6dp5dt so probably too early to test tomorrow... Fingers crossed for you... Have you had any symptoms or like me worried it's the drugs messing with the symptoms

  9. #876
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    784
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked
    462
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Thanks so your a day before me then... So I'm 6dp5dt so probably too early to test tomorrow... Fingers crossed for you... Have you had any symptoms or like me worried it's the drugs messing with the symptoms
    I think you're exactly the same as @Hopeful37. I'm also 6dp4dt (so 1 day behind with embryo age). Have you had any HCG booster shots?

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

    Hopeful37  (22-11-2015),ttc1981  (22-11-2015)

  11. #877
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    784
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked
    462
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    So just having a look for you @Apples1234 & it does look like the speckled result relates to the antinuclear antibody test (ANA) and specifically to anti dna/histone antibodies. Meaning that you have antibodies to histones, which are the proteins that make up the chromosome. ANA's pop up a fair bit in the book and are classed as a category 3 immune issue from what I can see (no expert I promise, just a newbie hungry for knowledge!) but can also exist in combination with other category issues.

    Oh - and prednisone is the first line of management with ANA's.

    Hope this helps xo
    Thanks for looking that up. 😊😊Its all a bit confusing to me still the ANA stuff but that should help me start looking into some research.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

    Ruby16  (22-11-2015)

  13. #878
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    319
    Reviews
    0
    No booster shots just progesterone so not sure when to test... Think Tuesday might be safe... Cramping is def confusing me though... Only on one progesterone at night but cramping mostly during the day... Like a lighter AF cramp...

  14. #879
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    784
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked
    462
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    No booster shots just progesterone so not sure when to test... Think Tuesday might be safe... Cramping is def confusing me though... Only on one progesterone at night but cramping mostly during the day... Like a lighter AF cramp...
    Yep me too. But I didn't have that in my last two failed cycles so I think it's a good sign! Could be the body building up and preparing for a baby. You can start getting a BFP as early as 7dp5dt

  15. #880
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    450
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    319
    Reviews
    0
    So that would be tomorrow... I will wait till Tuesday I think then it's over 2 weeks from when my hcg shot is out of my system... I'm really optimistic anyways if this one works that's awesome if it doesn't then we have a back up plan with an FET cycle next... Hope I can go straight into that cycle might ring the nurse tomorrow just to ask the question as my clinic is super busy before Xmas

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

    Tanej78  (22-11-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. FET Feb/Mar 2015 #2
    By SoReady in forum IVF
    Replies: 564
    Last Post: 08-08-2016, 10:23
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-07-2015, 13:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Hunter Women's Health CentreHunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›