Closed Thread
Page 82 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 thanks! Af has arrived today and the pain has been something new. It's reassuring to know yours wasn't abnormal after a bfn.

@Ruby16 that was hilarious!!! The last time I took the progesterone, I walked out of the shower and the next thing I know I felt something oozing out my lady bits and then plop! A huge blob of creamy white stuff on the floor So gross!! Haha

small update on me. I called Genea today and the nurses think I can do a FET in dec/Jan because I'm set to ovulate around the time they reopen. Yay! Especially great because I've taken extra time off in Jan, so hopefully this time I can just chill while the embryo does its thing (hopefully).

I also just want to say I have really really enjoyed reading everyone's opinions and experiences on their journey. It's only when people get all self righteous and put others down about their choices is when it becomes a problem. And that hasn't happened here in any way! I guess how other people's words make you feel is also your choice too. I've learnt so much in this thread from varied perspectives. I know what I'll be doing differently next cycle/FET and what I'll push for etc. I actually had no idea you were supposed to lie/sit down for 30mins after the progesterone. I thought I had read the instructions well, but maybe I missed that bit of info or forgot when the nurses mentioned it to me. Not sure if that would have influenced my bfn So this forum has been hugely educational for me and I thank everyone for their honesty.

Hugs and baby dust to all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (22-11-2015),Tanej78  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby16 that book sounds interesting! Does the author provide advice on how to make your body more baby friendly? I have endo too so I'm pretty sure I have immunity probs too. I also get bleeding gums, which is apparently connected to/proof of immunity being a cause of endo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, @Leachpeach, 14 follicles is great! I had my second scan on Friday and am booked I. For EPU on Tuesday. Six follicles over 10mm, and another couple of 9's so hopefully they grow nicely between now and Tues. Last time we got 7 eggs so I'll be happy with that number again.

Good luck for Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

@Staaz good luck for epu next week

Afm wow was just looking at my plan n by the time i get to transfer ive been on meds over 32 days, there are words for this but.......so all i will say is serious wtf!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (21-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @Tanej78 thanks! Af has arrived today and the pain has been something new. It's reassuring to know yours wasn't abnormal after a bfn.

@Ruby16 that was hilarious!!! The last time I took the progesterone, I walked out of the shower and the next thing I know I felt something oozing out my lady bits and then plop! A huge blob of creamy white stuff on the floor 😱 So gross!! Haha

small update on me. I called Genea today and the nurses think I can do a FET in dec/Jan because I'm set to ovulate around the time they reopen. Yay! Especially great because I've taken extra time off in Jan, so hopefully this time I can just chill while the embryo does its thing (hopefully).

I also just want to say I have really really enjoyed reading everyone's opinions and experiences on their journey. It's only when people get all self righteous and put others down about their choices is when it becomes a problem. And that hasn't happened here in any way! I guess how other people's words make you feel is also your choice too. I've learnt so much in this thread from varied perspectives. I know what I'll be doing differently next cycle/FET and what I'll push for etc. I actually had no idea you were supposed to lie/sit down for 30mins after the progesterone. I thought I had read the instructions well, but maybe I missed that bit of info or forgot when the nurses mentioned it to me. Not sure if that would have influenced my bfn 😏 So this forum has been hugely educational for me and I thank everyone for their honesty.

Hugs and baby dust to all.
    Hi mink can I ask you when u got AF after your neg bt? And did it come when it was due? Looking at my dates and trying to work out when my new stim cycle may start

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @katt1011. Wow, that is a long time - I really hope this cycle is 'the one' for you and then it will all be worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 my BT was Monday.. AF due anytime from Sunday and I got it Tuesday night, CD1 Wednesday morning. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej Are you? I thought I was all alone beginning of a cycle! Im at CD6 now. Trying to avoid thinking about my first time self injecting in a matter of hours. Ive heard tips of putting a coin in the freezer and numbing the area before injection. Ive watched youtube vids on women doing it. I cant wait for monday to see how I am reacting to the meds for the first time.
    @Annerley what a nice message. I hope others stay around too. Being at the beginning of a cycle I have a long way to go. Ive watched so many women on here get their bfp or cope with a negative, I hope they get to see ours as well. Thought there'd be no one left the way its being going.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (22-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    @Hopeful37 my BT was Monday.. AF due anytime from Sunday and I got it Tuesday night, CD1 Wednesday morning. Xx
    Ok Cool thanks for that tanej78 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Mink- it doesn't really talk about how to make your body more baby friendly - but more about why it might not be, and the immune treatments that can help to sustain the embryo from implantation to delivery.

It goes through the 5 groups of immune categories- I had symptoms from a couple of those groups being Coeliac and having Endo (Endo shows up in a few of the categories also which I found interesting).

BTW- read your signature - stage 5 Endo woah! I was only stage 3, can't imagine the pain you must have been in!

Hope this helps, and yep if you think you have immune issues, would def recommend investing in the book 🤓 if anything it nights just clarify a few things for you

Let me know if ou need anymore info xo