+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 755
  1. #201
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked
    188
    Reviews
    0
    I'm the same or if someone is after just wraps I put them in a bulk order, have them sent to me then send them to the customer. It costs them nothing for postage and 95% nothing on my end except a stamp.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (28-12-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (28-12-2015)

  3. #202
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    1,412
    Thanked
    5,810
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Some people just want to try them to see if they like them and the samples are pretty naff in my opinion. I also didnt want to be walking around with 5 different nails to see how they wear over the course of a week. In that case I think buying 1/2 a sheet off eBay with free postage is a good option.
    The postage is indeed insane.
    Last edited by emski72; 28-12-2015 at 09:26.

  4. #203
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    987
    Thanked
    546
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love the Jamberry wraps even though I have only just discovered them! Like someone else has said on here I also like plain nails, I can't go past the white French tip. And they are easy to use. Here's some that I I have tried....
    French
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451259616.373911.jpg

    Xmas
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451259824.495812.jpg

    Cats and a Dogs on my DD
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451259658.130486.jpg
    Attached Images

  5. #204
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    1,412
    Thanked
    5,810
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    They look good @StillHopeful I wondered if the french would look natural and they do.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

    StillHopeful  (29-12-2015)

  7. #205
    Mod-Nomsie's Avatar
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    24,013
    Thanks
    7,241
    Thanked
    7,389
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Some people just want to try them to see if they like them and the samples are pretty naff in my opinion. I also didnt want to be walking around with 5 different nails to see how they wear over the course of a week. In that case I think buying 1/2 a sheet off eBay with free postage is a good option.
    The postage is indeed insane.
    Agreed the samples are pretty ugly. I have no idea why they chose those particular ones.
    I still wouldn't buy off eBay though- there is just no guarantee that you would be getting "Jamberry", and any other kind of wrap might turn a person off which would be a shame. Also, it's against p&p for anybody to sell Jamberry on eBay or gumtree etc so either they're breaking the rules, or they definitely aren't Jamberry.
    A lot of consultants I know keep a small inventory that they would be happy to sell to you sans postage. Your choices would of course be limited to what they have in stock, but at least you won't have to pay postage or wait for snail mail!
    Or- host a party. My party generated enough PRV for me to qualify for 3 months free postage (amongst everything else!)

  8. #206
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,018
    Thanks
    4,252
    Thanked
    1,703
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Agreed the samples are pretty ugly. I have no idea why they chose those particular ones.
    I still wouldn't buy off eBay though- there is just no guarantee that you would be getting "Jamberry", and any other kind of wrap might turn a person off which would be a shame. Also, it's against p&p for anybody to sell Jamberry on eBay or gumtree etc so either they're breaking the rules, or they definitely aren't Jamberry.
    A lot of consultants I know keep a small inventory that they would be happy to sell to you sans postage. Your choices would of course be limited to what they have in stock, but at least you won't have to pay postage or wait for snail mail!
    Or- host a party. My party generated enough PRV for me to qualify for 3 months free postage (amongst everything else!)
    There's nothing to say the ones on eBay weren't purchased by a customer (not a consultant). There's nothing stopping a customer selling half a sheet on eBay

  9. #207
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    1,412
    Thanked
    5,810
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    There's nothing to say the ones on eBay weren't purchased by a customer (not a consultant). There's nothing stopping a customer selling half a sheet on eBay
    That's what I thought too. Anyway I just bought 2 sheets on eBay so I'll report back.

  10. #208
    ~Marigold~'s Avatar
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,039
    Thanks
    9,662
    Thanked
    4,985
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Have ordered these as my first ones! Cannot wait for them to arrive 😃
    Attached Images

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

    Green Cheese  (29-12-2015),Mamasupial  (29-12-2015)

  12. #209
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,988
    Thanks
    7,814
    Thanked
    6,770
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm still wanting to be a consultant even though my partner doesn't want me to...

  13. #210
    harvs's Avatar
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2016 - Member you'd most like to meet
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,221
    Thanks
    6,503
    Thanked
    16,603
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    I'm still wanting to be a consultant even though my partner doesn't want me to...
    Do it!!!!

    Here is my first pedicure. Not really keen on feet (whatever the opposite of a fetish is) but thought I should learn...

    Excuse my bogan thong tan :-)

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451369954.419001.jpg

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

    Green Cheese  (29-12-2015),Redcorset  (31-12-2015),~Marigold~  (29-12-2015)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Reusable pouch and food wraps for tupperware sandwich keeper plus
    By lisab82 in forum Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-01-2015, 11:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Pea Pods Reusable NappiesPea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Delightful DecemberConception & Fertility General Chat
Noble NovemberConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #3pregnancy and babies through IVF
IVF Babies Due in April/May/June 2018pregnancy and babies through IVF
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›