Closed Thread
Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 1001
  1. #811
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    6,164
    Thanks
    7,486
    Thanked
    3,582
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    How about monkey drops? Or Jam faces?
    Now why didn't I think of that?!?!

    DD and I ended up making both. That's my baking done for the year hehehe.

  2. #812
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked
    377
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default I am..... #14

    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    What is she still doing in the kitchen? You can always call a friend and be on the phone, make your food and hopefully avoid awkwardness
    Oh yeah to clarify she is lives in the downstairs bedroom so I'm safe up here but I can hear the tv on downstairs.


    It would've probably made more sense had I mentioned she lives with us in the first place but my brain is going through everything in the fridge

  3. #813
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    10,771
    Thanks
    3,436
    Thanked
    6,540
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    Oh man I am soooo hungry I need advice!!! Should I be a grown up and go into the kitchen or continue hiding upstairs
    Go to the kitchen and grab some food - with headphones on. She might not engage if she thinks you are distracted and can't hear her?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

    azelqra  (17-01-2016)

  5. #814
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,736
    Thanks
    2,787
    Thanked
    2,536
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    Oh man I am soooo hungry I need advice!!! Should I be a grown up and go into the kitchen or continue hiding upstairs
    Order pizza and ask them to deliver it to your bedrooom window??

    Personally I'd probably continue hiding until she went to bed. But I'm a huge wuss...

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

    azelqra  (17-01-2016),CakeyMumma  (17-01-2016),JR03  (18-01-2016)

  7. #815
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked
    377
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How did I not think of headphones!!!!! When I work up the courage (although I'm like frankenmum I'm a wuss) I'll do the headphone trick.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azelqra For This Useful Post:

    Frankenmum  (17-01-2016),TheGooch  (17-01-2016)

  9. #816
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,455
    Thanks
    5,023
    Thanked
    4,556
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    annoyed at my own stupidity. put an opened ambi pur plug in on its side into one of those ceramic Kmart pineapples then left it on one of the bedside tables in my guest room.

    fast forward a couple of months and I tried picking the pineapple up off the table. it's glued on. I yank it off and there's an unsightly black mark on the white paint.

    the oil has leaked and gone through the porous porcelain and eaten the Kmart bedside table white paint.

    I've spent the whole weekend organizing and feeling like I'm getting ahead and now one of my bedside tables in the guest room is destroyed. so annoying!!!

    hardly worth going out and buying a new one but it'll annoy me to look at it.

    first world probs I know.

  10. #817
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked
    377
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    How did I not think of headphones!!!!! When I work up the courage (although I'm like frankenmum I'm a wuss) I'll do the headphone trick.
    If anyone is following along ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ I remembered there was a half eaten ham and cheese sandwich in the fridge so I just ran down grabbed it and ran back up

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azelqra For This Useful Post:

    CakeyMumma  (17-01-2016),Frankenmum  (17-01-2016),JR03  (18-01-2016),LoveLivesHere  (17-01-2016),Mad84  (17-01-2016)

  12. #818
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22,049
    Thanks
    15,433
    Thanked
    11,635
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    annoyed at my own stupidity. put an opened ambi pur plug in on its side into one of those ceramic Kmart pineapples then left it on one of the bedside tables in my guest room.

    fast forward a couple of months and I tried picking the pineapple up off the table. it's glued on. I yank it off and there's an unsightly black mark on the white paint.

    the oil has leaked and gone through the porous porcelain and eaten the Kmart bedside table white paint.

    I've spent the whole weekend organizing and feeling like I'm getting ahead and now one of my bedside tables in the guest room is destroyed. so annoying!!!

    hardly worth going out and buying a new one but it'll annoy me to look at it.

    first world probs I know.
    Bugger butts. That suxs. Can't you sand it back and repaint it.

  13. #819
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,455
    Thanks
    5,023
    Thanked
    4,556
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Bugger butts. That suxs. Can't you sand it back and repaint it.
    could do but prob not worth it lol. I'll find a way to cover it most likely (the lazy option) ๐Ÿ˜‚

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

    LoveLivesHere  (17-01-2016)

  15. #820
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,732
    Thanks
    906
    Thanked
    2,838
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    could do but prob not worth it lol. I'll find a way to cover it most likely (the lazy option) ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Ring a man!! ๐Ÿ˜


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Hunter Women's Health CentreHunter Womenโ€™s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›