Closed Thread
Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 1001
  1. #421
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,857
    Thanks
    958
    Thanked
    3,049
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Hugs. Hugs.

    I would go of you can.
    Thanks. Feeling a bit better after panadol.

    I was never sick when it was time for an ob appointment in my last pregnancy. Not sure if its rude to turn up sick.

    Hoping DS sleeps a bit better. He's woken up a few times already (I thought he might be sick too but no temp).

    Goodnight everyone. Off to get sleep I hope.

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    686
    Thanked
    239
    Reviews
    0
    Tired,
    One night where I go to bed and don't get woken 3,4,5 x in 5-6 hours would be nice.

    Wish I knew why my ds2 is so unsettled

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,669
    Thanks
    9,469
    Thanked
    4,589
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default I am..... #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmi1987 View Post
    Tired,
    One night where I go to bed and don't get woken 3,4,5 x in 5-6 hours would be nice.

    Wish I knew why my ds2 is so unsettled
    I had a night like that too. I'd make you a coffee in real life

  4. #424
    White Mage's Avatar
    White Mage is offline I am going to go to bed.. for a few days
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    9,677
    Thanks
    1,365
    Thanked
    1,537
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am a little saddened. Within the past 12hrs I have found out that 2 seperate family members have had bad news. My great Uncle has level 4 cancer and apparently has days to live. My Mum will be ringing my Aunt today to see if she is ok.
    My Mum found out from her brother that another great Aunt had a stroke this morning and is in hospital.
    SO much boo.

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,856
    Thanks
    15,247
    Thanked
    11,459
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    I am a little saddened. Within the past 12hrs I have found out that 2 seperate family members have had bad news. My great Uncle has level 4 cancer and apparently has days to live. My Mum will be ringing my Aunt today to see if she is ok.
    My Mum found out from her brother that another great Aunt had a stroke this morning and is in hospital.
    SO much boo.
    Hugs.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

    White Mage  (21-12-2015)

  7. #426
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked
    80
    Reviews
    0
    Sooo angry.

    Someone decided to pull out 20m in front of me yesterday when I was driving along a main road at 55/60ks an hour in the wet.
    Can't even fathom what they were thinking.
    I can only slam my breaks on so much (let alone in the wet) and still t-boned straight into them.
    My car isn't driveable and though insurance looks after it all, due to the silly season they can't get it looked at until Jan 4th.

    I am so annoyed, I am so busy the next few days, have a nasty cold and literally don't even have a car to get me anywhere.
    The other driver never apologized, practically harassed me at the scene trying to get me to lie to my insurance etc. the witness had to tell him to back right off and that he was in the wrong. Gaaaaaah

  8. #427
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,856
    Thanks
    15,247
    Thanked
    11,459
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by CodieBloom View Post
    Sooo angry.

    Someone decided to pull out 20m in front of me yesterday when I was driving along a main road at 55/60ks an hour in the wet.
    Can't even fathom what they were thinking.
    I can only slam my breaks on so much (let alone in the wet) and still t-boned straight into them.
    My car isn't driveable and though insurance looks after it all, due to the silly season they can't get it looked at until Jan 4th.

    I am so annoyed, I am so busy the next few days, have a nasty cold and literally don't even have a car to get me anywhere.
    The other driver never apologized, practically harassed me at the scene trying to get me to lie to my insurance etc. the witness had to tell him to back right off and that he was in the wrong. Gaaaaaah
    Hugs.
    Is your insurance providing you with a hire car?

  9. #428
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,910
    Thanks
    4,793
    Thanked
    4,236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CodieBloom View Post
    Sooo angry.

    Someone decided to pull out 20m in front of me yesterday when I was driving along a main road at 55/60ks an hour in the wet.
    Can't even fathom what they were thinking.
    I can only slam my breaks on so much (let alone in the wet) and still t-boned straight into them.
    My car isn't driveable and though insurance looks after it all, due to the silly season they can't get it looked at until Jan 4th.

    I am so annoyed, I am so busy the next few days, have a nasty cold and literally don't even have a car to get me anywhere.
    The other driver never apologized, practically harassed me at the scene trying to get me to lie to my insurance etc. the witness had to tell him to back right off and that he was in the wrong. Gaaaaaah
    huge hugs. car stuff is sooooo upsetting and annoying.

    will insurance give you a rental car? if only for a week or 2 to cover you over the busy Xmas period?

    otherwise do you know anyone who can loan you a car, if only for a few days?

  10. #429
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    936
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked
    377
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am happy. I've lost a total of 36cm this year totally surpassed my New Year goals

  11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to azelqra For This Useful Post:

    CakeyMumma  (21-12-2015),HeavenBlue  (22-12-2015),LoveLivesHere  (21-12-2015),Mamasupial  (21-12-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (21-12-2015),SuperGranny  (21-12-2015),White Mage  (21-12-2015)

  12. #430
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,657
    Thanks
    602
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    I am happy. I've lost a total of 36cm this year totally surpassed my New Year goals
    Well done!!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmumm For This Useful Post:

    azelqra  (21-12-2015)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
The MAMA CentrePregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›