Closed Thread
Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 1001
  1. #291
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,376
    Thanks
    4,191
    Thanked
    1,077
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Excited. About to knock over some Xmas shopping.

    On a separate note, why doesn't any of the shopping centres have everything I need? I'm hoping I'll be able to get most things tonight. Fingers crossed

  2. #292
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,921
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am...a bit depressed about Bub Hub in recent weeks. Not sure whether I have "out-grown" it. Most of the threads seem IVF-related, and the others filled with ladies testing on 7dpo with "internet cheapies", and (not surprisingly) therefore distressed by an unequivocal result.

    Maybe it's just me, but Bub Hub was seemingly more dynamic and interesting in past years. Good and interesting arguments from VicPark, harvs, Sonja, GucciD, HollyG, to name just a few. These days threads seem to be "no judgement, yadda, yadda...". Almost "sterile".

    I probably just need a good sleep.


    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

    monnie24  (11-12-2015)

  4. #293
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,078
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked
    864
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I am...a bit depressed about Bub Hub in recent weeks. Not sure whether I have "out-grown" it. Most of the threads seem IVF-related, and the others filled with ladies testing on 7dpo with "internet cheapies", and (not surprisingly) therefore distressed by an unequivocal result.

    Maybe it's just me, but Bub Hub was seemingly more dynamic and interesting in past years. Good and interesting arguments from VicPark, harvs, Sonja, GucciD, HollyG, to name just a few. These days threads seem to be "no judgement, yadda, yadda...". Almost "sterile".

    I probably just need a good sleep.


    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I feel a bit the same way. I have had a bit of a technology break this week and haven't missed the hub or FB

  5. #294
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22,019
    Thanks
    15,407
    Thanked
    11,609
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am a over sharer. That is it. I am I can't help it.

  6. #295
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,757
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    3,364
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am watching The Santa Clause. Even though it's daggy, it's one of the Christmas movies I love watching 🎅🏻🎄

  7. #296
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    6,346
    Thanks
    814
    Thanked
    2,460
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    I am watching The Santa Clause. Even though it's daggy, it's one of the Christmas movies I love watching 🎅🏻🎄
    Same!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

    M'LadyEm  (11-12-2015)

  9. #297
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    7,345
    Thanks
    4,978
    Thanked
    4,457
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I am...a bit depressed about Bub Hub in recent weeks. Not sure whether I have "out-grown" it. Most of the threads seem IVF-related, and the others filled with ladies testing on 7dpo with "internet cheapies", and (not surprisingly) therefore distressed by an unequivocal result.

    Maybe it's just me, but Bub Hub was seemingly more dynamic and interesting in past years. Good and interesting arguments from VicPark, harvs, Sonja, GucciD, HollyG, to name just a few. These days threads seem to be "no judgement, yadda, yadda...". Almost "sterile".

    I probably just need a good sleep.


    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I see a lot of ivf threads pop up in my feed too.

    I guess there's a large volume of topics on here, many of which we will not all find relevant to ourselves.

    my interest in bub hub comes and goes a bit. I find a couple of days away from it if I'm finding things a bit stagnant does a world of good.

    you sound like me when I'm tired 😂

    go have a nice glass of wine then put yourself to bed for a 5 star snooze xx

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

    J37  (11-12-2015)

  11. #298
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,099
    Thanks
    2,262
    Thanked
    2,903
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    In the bath waiting for DH to stop harvesting for the night.

  12. #299
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    22,174
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    1,896
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    I am watching The Santa Clause. Even though it's daggy, it's one of the Christmas movies I love watching 🎅🏻🎄
    I watched it last night while wrapping presents. Its one of my fav movies and i watch it several times during the year too

  13. #300
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,921
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked
    2,344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    I see a lot of ivf threads pop up in my feed too.

    I guess there's a large volume of topics on here, many of which we will not all find relevant to ourselves.

    my interest in bub hub comes and goes a bit. I find a couple of days away from it if I'm finding things a bit stagnant does a world of good.

    you sound like me when I'm tired 😂

    go have a nice glass of wine then put yourself to bed for a 5 star snooze xx
    Thanks for that. I will do just that
    Nitey-nite.


    Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Transition into Parenthood / Calmbirth SydneyJulie's Transition into Parenthood and Calmbirth courses for pregnant couples will get you ready, prepared and ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›