Closed Thread
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Thats actually a little scary because it can be sleep apnea (which can be dangerous untreated). The silence is stopping breathing.
    This was my thoughts last night when I was listening to hubby. He definitely pauses and no noise at all, then the big snort. I was going to put my hand on his chest but thought that might wake him up. Both his parents have in recent years been put onto the sleep apnea machines overnight so I'm going to push hubby to investigate further.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    My electricity is disconnected - my laptop and phone arr running out of charge so I won't be able to finish my essay and won't have internet for entertainment
    hugs,. I wish I could be of some help. I feel so sorry. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thats actually a little scary because it can be sleep apnea (which can be dangerous untreated). The silence is stopping breathing.
    Oh he doesn't stop breathing, he just breathes quietly for a few breaths! I've checked on him to make sure a few times as I had an ex with sleep apnea.

He had a childhood accident that resulted in him having no cartilage in his nose, so his sinuses are stuffed. He alternates between mouth breathing (quiet) and nose breathing (snooooooorrrrrttttt!).
    Last edited by Frankenmum; 06-07-2016 at 12:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    Oh he doesn't stop breathing, he just breathes quietly for a few breaths! I've checked on him to make sure a few times as I had an ex with sleep apnea.

He had a childhood accident that resulted in him having no cartilage in his nose, so his sinuses are stuffed. He alternates between mouth breathing (quiet) and nose breathing (snooooooorrrrrttttt!).
    Ahhh ok!

Would one of those nose clip things help open the nose and stop snorts? Not sure whether that would help 'open' the nose or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #6

I've given up sleeping with DH. Between his snoring and my periodic insomnia, I was averaging 3-4 hours max of broken sleep. I would get sick of it a few nights a week and move to the spare room and slept better there, so there I stayed! Not great for keeping a connection, but I'm a lot less grumpy as I'm getting 6-7 hours sleep and only waking 2-3 times. I've tried to go back a few times now my insomnia is under control again, and have have cr@p sleep and end up leaving again in the middle of the night, so I've told him until he does something about his snoring, he's on his own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh ok!

Would one of those nose clip things help open the nose and stop snorts? Not sure whether that would help 'open' the nose or not.
    It might, but getting him to try it is another matter! For now I just whack him and tell him to roll over 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am all out of wine... Nooooooo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling so embarrassed. Decide to go out to dinner because DF is working so much. Chose a place we go to a fair bit because of the food. Forgot the playground. DS has screamed blue murder since we walked in. I took him out to play and then came back in when food came. He ate well and was full quickly. DF didn't e joy what he ordered. Said it wasn't exactly what he wanted. Nothing wrong with it, just him showing his fussy side. Waste of money.
    DS starts screaming and carrying on cause he wants to play again. So I'm sitting at a table by myself feel so embarrassed because DF took DS out to play. I don't want to eat anymore cause I feel sick now. Why do we bother. DS acts like a brat all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    My DH snores awfully too!! I feel like smothering him with a pillow some nights...

He does this awful "SNORT..................(silence)................. Snore......heavy breathing....SNORT....nose whistle/heavy breathing..................... (silence)........... (I'm just drifting off again)SNORRRRRRRRRRT!

OMG
    Ooh, when a whistle's added in I could scream! My sympathies are with all who endure chronic snorers beside them, it sucks so bad!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (06-07-2016)

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling conflicted. I don't really like lamingtons, but then I saw this, and I really want to try some!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1467797137.374759.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hakuna matata For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (06-07-2016)